Check your account email address ×

8 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

yes momo the homo, not sure why you defend a known GAY! 

Well, I didn't think he was that bad, but now I see he is a fucktard. He turns on ya' like a fukken snake. 

Is he REALLY gay? So, you're sayin' he takes it up the bungholio? MOMO AND HIS BUNGHOLIO!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Well, I didn't think he was that bad, but now I see he is a fucktard. He turns on ya' like a fukken snake. 

Is he REALLY gay? So, you're sayin' he takes it up the bungholio? MOMO AND HIS BUNGHOLIO!

You probably hate him cause he is your main competition on the FAGS R US TRUCK STOP BLO J CIRCUIT !11111

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

you can't use the mag lite on him.....cause well he'd like it!

Just now, Kev144 said:

you can't use the mag lite on him.....cause well he'd like it!

mach would try shoving the 5D CELL MAG LIGHT IN MOMOS ASS.......AND THERE WOULD ALREADY BE ONE THERE!!!!!!11111

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I was a Rabbi, I would hire a fukken nut like me in plainclothes, sitting off to the side as a security guard. I would have capped Bowers with my S&W .357 Combat Masterpiece  before  the faggot knew what hit him. 

Around 1980-82 our department was threatened by a Hell's Angels chapter. They needed someone to sit in a car in the parking lot with a Reminton 870, in case they pulled up and started shooting. 

They ( Chief, Admin ) needed someone who they felt could, and would take out the Angels if it came to that. A great shooter, tougher than a US MARINE CORPS GUNNERY SGT. 

Guess who they picked???   :whistle:

And what chapter was that?

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! You're a fukken shut-in old bastid, meat slapper!!! No wonder Kev hates you!! Tell me where you live in case I ever make it up to Canada, so I can stop by and kick yor ass.  Fukken scatologist!!

A retard and a Liar also :fuckyou: Kev is a Homosexual and so are you :finger2:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The dude is a broke ass truckstop twink and he owes me 5 large

When you made that bet you knew you would never see a penny. Your payday was knowing he spent hrs wasting his time only to come to the obvious conclusion.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When you made that bet you knew you would never see a penny. Your payday was knowing he spent hrs wasting his time only to come to the obvious conclusion.

:lol: the fucking retard spent all day rolling some tracks around on the ground measuring god knows what. You just cant make that shit up 

:lol: the fucking retard spent all day rolling some tracks around on the ground measuring god knows what. You just cant make that shit up 

But he talked to an engineer. What he left out was the conversation went like " hows that feel buddy, it that the best head you have ever gotten or what"

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

But he talked to an engineer. What he left out was the conversation went like " hows that feel buddy, it that the best head you have ever gotten or what"

:lol: fucking highmark actually got a polaris engineed and someone from tracks USA to respond to the question and they said basically you'd have to be a fucking retard to think that the lug makes a bit of difference at all 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Suck another dick, you fat fukken queer. 

Did you finish the 1400 winter jobs yet, you fukken loser? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why are you so scared of me???? Afraid of losing 5 thou, you honk-nosed goof? 

No......I'm afraid of you trying to mouth vac my dick......I dont need no herpes 

No......I'm afraid of you trying to mouth vac my dick......I dont need no herpes 

Then just give me a contact number where a lawyer can get a hold of you, to set up the bet. 

First thing will be a bank check sent by both of us to the lawyer's office. 

Are you up for it, or are you a faggot? I'm betting that you're a faggot. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then just give me a contact number where a lawyer can get a hold of you, to set up the bet. 

First thing will be a bank check sent by both of us to the lawyer's office. 

Are you up for it, or are you a faggot? I'm betting that you're a faggot. 

You getting tired of sucking dicks so now you trying internet scams :lol: .......let me help you. Youre too fucking dumb for scamming.......stick to dicks