Check your account email address ×

mail Bombs coming from you guessed it Democrat districts in Florida

jtssrx

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh....Democrats deep derp derp derp.

JT is a dumber version of Snowrider with a sprinkle of snubs mixed in

Oh Now, I'm dumber than Snowrider. LOL Why becuase I challenge you and don't let you Bully me like you bully the rest of the board. You're such a pussy

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh Now, I'm dumber than Snowrider. LOL Why becuase I challenge you and don't let you Bully me like you bully the rest of the board. You're such a pussy

You dont challenge me on any level. You are easier to understand than a 3 year old. A partisan fucking idiot unable to grasp simple issues or the big picture 

Just now, f7ben said:

You dont challenge me on any level. You are easier to understand than a 3 year old. A partisan fucking idiot unable to grasp simple issues or the big picture 

Yet you feel the need to post every time I post HMMMMM. LOL what a fucking fraud you are. If what you say is true stop replying to me. But you can't a person like you with low self esteem gets off on telling other people how stupid they are. 

33 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They just took a person in Florida in custody in connection with mailing these paper weights

Why didn't the Clinton's have him killed before he could talk? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Somebody is gonna get "buggered up" on this without a doubt.  This bullshit R-terrorist narrative has so much growth potential!

Related image

You should put down some money on that. :snack:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well first you start with having Slinger set the official guidelines for the bet.  :lol: 

He sucked HM into his vortex where he never stood a chance.  HM saw the easy money and missed the caveats where Slinger has to agree to what the definition of “is”, is.

:lmao:

• Haha 1