Check your account email address ×

Yup

Momorider

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude I probably go after you less on this forum than anyone.  You sure you want to go down this road?

:lol: bring it on you are obviously WRONG, nobody has ever been the executive with as much executive experience its a fucking FACT  

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Reagan didn't have any and Carter did....how did all that work out again?

And John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Millard Fillmore, Grover Cleveland, William Howard Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover and Franklin D. Roosevelt. :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lol: bring it on you are obviously WRONG, nobody has ever been the executive with as much executive experience its a fucking FACT  

Being the gov of a state is not executive experience.  :lmao:Ok. :nuts:

There was this guy named Perot who ran for POTUS that was a better executive than Trump.   I don't recall him going bankrupt a number of times. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Momorider said:

Trump has been an executive for over 40 years, who was a governor that long :flush: 

There was this guy named Perot who ran for POTUS that was a better executive than Trump.   I don't recall him going bankrupt a number of times. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Being the gov of a state is not executive experience.  :lmao:Ok. :nuts:

Point:  Highmark

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Trump has been an executive for over 40 years, who was a governor that long :flush: 

Point: Momo

Tie.  :bc:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

He got fired from his own company :lol: 

George H.W. Bush

Probably the most qualified to be President of ANY Candidate.   Executive experience, military experience plus everything listed below. 

President during: 1989-93 (previously U.S. representative from Texas, United Nations ambassador, chief liaison to China, director of central intelligence, vice president)

After graduating from Yale, Bush moved his young family to West Texas. His father's business connections proved useful as he ventured into the oil business, starting as a sales clerk with Dresser Industries, a subsidiary of Brown Brothers Harriman (where Prescott Bush had served on the board of directors for 22 years).[14] While working for Dresser, Bush lived in various places with his family: Odessa, Texas; Ventura, Bakersfield andCompton, California; and Midland, Texas.[15] (According to eldest son George W. Bush, then age two, the family lived in one of the few duplexes in Odessa with an indoor bathroom, which they "shared with a couple of hookers".)[16] Bush started the Bush-Overbey Oil Development company in 1951 and in 1953 co-founded the Zapata Petroleum Corporation, an oil company that drilled in the Permian Basin in Texas.[17] In 1954 he was named president of the Zapata Offshore Company, a subsidiary which specialized in offshore drilling.

In 1959, shortly after the subsidiary became independent, Bush moved the company and his family from Midland to Houston.[18] He continued serving as president of the company until 1964, and later chairman until 1966, but his ambitions turned political.[14] By that time, Bush had become a millionaire.[19] According to Time.com, Bush had a net worth of $20 million in 2015.[20]

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

momo thinks Trump is the most qualified person to ever run for potus 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

He is without question and you are without question the stupidest imbecile that posts on this site :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what the fuck you two are arguing about anymore.  :lol:

I don't want Hillary for POTUS but damn, Momo would eat the corn out of Trumps shit and he can't even vote for him.  :nuts:

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

George H.W. Bush

Probably the most qualified to be President of ANY Candidate.   Executive experience, military experience plus everything listed below. 

President during: 1989-93 (previously U.S. representative from Texas, United Nations ambassador, chief liaison to China, director of central intelligence, vice president)

After graduating from Yale, Bush moved his young family to West Texas. His father's business connections proved useful as he ventured into the oil business, starting as a sales clerk with Dresser Industries, a subsidiary of Brown Brothers Harriman (where Prescott Bush had served on the board of directors for 22 years).[14] While working for Dresser, Bush lived in various places with his family: Odessa, Texas; Ventura, Bakersfield andCompton, California; and Midland, Texas.[15] (According to eldest son George W. Bush, then age two, the family lived in one of the few duplexes in Odessa with an indoor bathroom, which they "shared with a couple of hookers".)[16] Bush started the Bush-Overbey Oil Development company in 1951 and in 1953 co-founded the Zapata Petroleum Corporation, an oil company that drilled in the Permian Basin in Texas.[17] In 1954 he was named president of the Zapata Offshore Company, a subsidiary which specialized in offshore drilling.

In 1959, shortly after the subsidiary became independent, Bush moved the company and his family from Midland to Houston.[18] He continued serving as president of the company until 1964, and later chairman until 1966, but his ambitions turned political.[14] By that time, Bush had become a millionaire.[19] According to Time.com, Bush had a net worth of $20 million in 2015.[20]

And he served in the military.

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You don't ever stop posting dumb things do you? Ignore FACTS is what you are best at.

Canada just come out of the worst run time in recent history, lowest growth ever under Stephen Harper.  Already truedope has a better record, not that it would be hard to do considering the recent economic state of Canada - As noted by historic figures the liberals have created the most growth by a long shot.

Stop making yourself look even stupider than 02sled does in ever one of his posts.

slow-growth-chart.png

How about you give Truedope a chance?  You gave Haper 10 years and still wanted him back even with the worst record since WWII.

13 of 16 indicators Harper stood 2nd worst or worst -  Best PM ever :lol:

Fail,

This is the one that matters.  Its also the one your bot boy Truedope is trying to sell abroad.  Other countries would love to have Canada's status quo or worse record as you claim.  :lol:

Graph 2

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail,

This is the one that matters.  Its also the one your bot boy Truedope is trying to sell abroad.  Other countries would love to have Canada's status quo or worse record as you claim.  :lol:

Graph 2

can you state what those numbers represent plz.

Funny all of a sudden the sluggish growth over the past 10 years is only a concern for the last 9 months, how odd.

You commented on Truedope fixing the sluggish growth (left by Harper) and I pointed out its already higher than that of Harpers - and you deny it, go figure

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You don't ever stop posting dumb things do you? Ignore FACTS is what you are best at.

Canada just come out of the worst run time in recent history, lowest growth ever under Stephen Harper.  Already truedope has a better record, not that it would be hard to do considering the recent economic state of Canada - As noted by historic figures the liberals have created the most growth by a long shot.

Stop making yourself look even stupider than 02sled does in ever one of his posts.

slow-growth-chart.png

How about you give Truedope a chance?  You gave Haper 10 years and still wanted him back even with the worst record since WWII.

13 of 16 indicators Harper stood 2nd worst or worst -  Best PM ever :lol:

The only one who keeps coming out with stupidity is you Failmaker who ignores reality and only skims the surface of things like numbers with never truly understanding them. Take a day or two off from your pot for the head to clear and think back.... what happened in 2008... oh that's right... a global economic melt down that has been referred to by many economists (people who know more about this kind of thing than you could possibly fathom) as the most significant recession since the great depression of 1929. Gee global economic recession compared to the prosperous global times the others in your chart refer to. So there is root cause.

Now another thing you selectively choose to ignore. Which of the countries in the world faired best through this global economic melt down. Oh that's right.... Canada. Who was the PM getting us through this global melt down.... oh that's right Stephen Harper

Meanwhile True Dope still believes the budget will balance itself.... pose for another selfie True Dope while the country flounders and you flit around accomplishing nothing.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

He got fired from his own company :lol: 

Where did Perot get fired from....it sure wasn't Perot Systems.... he sold that to Michael Dell and still played a role in the operation going into their Plano Texas Campus daily as recent as 4 years ago when I met him there.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail,

Graph 2

Don't confuse him with facts.... we should all know by now that if you're referring to anything financial calculating HST on a purchase is tough for him

Edited by 02sled

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

can you state what those numbers represent plz.

Funny all of a sudden the sluggish growth over the past 10 years is only a concern for the last 9 months, how odd.

You commented on Truedope fixing the sluggish growth (left by Harper) and I pointed out its already higher than that of Harpers - and you deny it, go figure

It represents how Canada is doing relative to everyone else that matters and what your boy Truetard is trying to sell abroad.  Canada's record for the past decade.  Nobody really care what things were like 50 years ago and the stats you posted prior matter not without comparable data.  If you read my post, slow growth is the new norm and that has been so since the financial crisis, that is what matters now.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It represents how Canada is doing relative to everyone else that matters and what your boy Truetard is trying to sell abroad.  Canada's record for the past decade.  Nobody really care what things were like 50 years ago and the stats you posted prior matter not without comparable data.  If you read my post, slow growth is the new norm and that has been so since the financial crisis, that is what matters now.

You made the comment I posted that he has raised growth ( not that I actually believe one person does this like you claim).

lol on nobody cares about 50 years again coming from the guy that brings up PET all the time and blames him for everything bad that happened to the conservatives.  YES we all know canada faired well except when you speak of Ontario (almost half of Canada) was and still is horrible, not sure how that is even possible given the praise you have for Harper.  If you go back in history you will see Canada did better than most countries in every recession world wide so I am sure it wasn't just because of Harper.  Our system is different than others in so many ways......

When will you start saying its not Trudeau's fault for slow growth?  NEVER

Facts are Facts and History shows it,  the Right in charge we have a recession and the Left does better world wide FACT - look at the USA70's - 80's - 2008 all controlled by the RIGHT at the time......

If and when growth increases will it be because of Trudeau or just because it happened world wide? never mind ONEWAY I know the answer.  Will you be praising Obama who has stats better than Harper?  again don't bother answering I know it

Dollar up - oil stable pricing - tax break - so far pretty good and those that have young kids its really good in comparison to Harper days and its only been 9 months.  I will hope for the best instead of the worst like you and 0tool

Either way it sure feels good not having our PM telling us to be afraid daily.  I know you like many others here live in fear but don't worry it will be okay.

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You made the comment I posted that he has raised growth ( not that I actually believe one person does this like you claim).

lol on nobody cares about 50 years again coming from the guy that brings up PET all the time and blames him for everything bad that happened to the conservatives.  YES we all know canada faired well except when you speak of Ontario (almost half of Canada) was and still is horrible, not sure how that is even possible given the praise you have for Harper.  If you go back in history you will see Canada did better than most countries in every recession world wide so I am sure it wasn't just because of Harper.  Our system is different than others in so many ways......

When will you start saying its not Trudeau's fault for slow growth?  NEVER

Facts are Facts and History shows it,  the Right in charge we have a recession and the Left does better world wide FACT - look at the USA70's - 80's - 2008 all controlled by the RIGHT at the time......

If and when growth increases will it be because of Trudeau or just because it happened world wide? never mind ONEWAY I know the answer.  Will you be praising Obama who has stats better than Harper?  again don't bother answering I know it

Dollar up - oil stable pricing - tax break - so far pretty good and those that have young kids its really good in comparison to Harper days and its only been 9 months.  I will hope for the best instead of the worst like you and 0tool

Either way it sure feels good not having our PM telling us to be afraid daily.  I know you like many others here live in fear but don't worry it will be okay.

Do you want Canada to have the USA's debt from Obama?  Yes or no?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you want Canada to have the USA's debt from Obama?  Yes or no?

we never have before so why would you ask?  Harper added the second most money in history and I am okay with that.  Are you okay with the worst economic record and debt under Harper?  you seem quite pleased almost as much as you loved Mulroney and his record setting debt.

Yet  you boo the Liberals and the 8 surplus budgets

give it a chance

Edited by 1trailmaker