Check your account email address ×

Yup

Momorider

2 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I can tell you one thing i am not voting for Hillary or fucking Gary Johnson and i am voting so take that for what its worth :usflag:

:thumb: Maybe Trump is the best choice maybe not. But only momo thinks the guy is going to be the best potus ever. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am on with the best record of the g8 countries, are you?

Already told you I was fine with his debt now how about you answer my questions.

funny 8 people fail a class and AC stands up and says "ya but I fail less" pats himself on back as well done

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You don't ever stop posting dumb things do you? Ignore FACTS is what you are best at.

Canada just come out of the worst run time in recent history, lowest growth ever under Stephen Harper.  Already truedope has a better record, not that it would be hard to do considering the recent economic state of Canada - As noted by historic figures the liberals have created the most growth by a long shot.

Stop making yourself look even stupider than 02sled does in ever one of his posts.

slow-growth-chart.png

How about you give Truedope a chance?  You gave Haper 10 years and still wanted him back even with the worst record since WWII.

13 of 16 indicators Harper stood 2nd worst or worst -  Best PM ever :lol:

Steve appears from under his rock.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Already told you I was fine with his debt now how about you answer my questions.

funny 8 people fail a class and AC stands up and says "ya but I fail less" pats himself on back as well done

No I am not OK with it, but that is the slow growth global economy we live in.  Would you rather add more debt and try to increase the growth by 0.1%?  Wait that's what your buddy Truetard is doing cause he thinks we are in a recession.  

Funny how you give Wynnebag a pass for raising our debt and having our debt to gdp go from 29% to over 40% and yet criticize Harper for lower of debt to gdp from 46% to 30%.  Truetard is expected to bring that back up to over 40%.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No I am not OK with it, but that is the slow growth global economy we live in.  Would you rather add more debt and try to increase the growth by 0.1%?  Wait that's what your buddy Truetard is doing cause he thinks we are in a recession.  

Funny how you give Wynnebag a pass for raising our debt and having our debt to gdp go from 29% to over 40% and yet criticize Harper for lower of debt to gdp from 46% to 30%.  Truetard is expected to bring that back up to over 40%.

lol wynne doesn't get a pass at all matter of fact you know she has directly affected me in several ways unlike you.

When the Conservatives stop putting idiots in charge they will get elected, Hudak lost last election wynne didn't win it - get it?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol wynne doesn't get a pass at all matter of fact you know she has directly affected me in several ways unlike you.

When the Conservatives stop putting idiots in charge they will get elected, Hudak lost last election wynne didn't win it - get it?

Wynnebag has affected everyone in Ontario.  I'll agree Hudak was a dick and has a striking resemblance to this creature.

Gopher_Caddyshack_Feature1.jpg

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wynnebag has affected everyone in Ontario.  I'll agree Hudak was a dick and has a striking resemblance to this creature.

Gopher_Caddyshack_Feature1.jpg

Hudak just has all his farewell hugs in parliament , he was wrong to say 100K needed to go its more like 800K :) 

I thought Truedope was going to stimulate Canada's economy and put together a plan to grow the economy from the heart outwards.  Oh well.

The OECD says Canada's economy will grow by less than the country's inflation rate this year, a much worse performance than previously expected and below the low bar set in 2015.

In a quarterly report on the global economy published Wednesday, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development says Canada's economy will grow by about 1.2 per cent this year. That's well down from the modest 1.7 per cent growth the group of wealthy nations was expecting as recently as June.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/oecd-economic-outlook-1.3772035