Check your account email address ×

Yup

Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He is without question and you are without question the stupidest imbecile that posts on this site :guzzle: 

You can't be serious?   He has absolutely no military experience.  Job 1 first and foremost is commander in chief.  

23 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Well he lies more than Hillary or Trump so that makes him a perfect Politition  politician

Let me guess... you voted for our buffoon True Dope. I have spoken to a number of people that voted for True Dope and now say what was I thinking.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You can't be serious?   He has absolutely no military experience.  Job 1 first and foremost is commander in chief.  

BULLFUCKINGSHIT its the executive branch and executive experience is whats needed and no one has had as much as he has in the history of your country :guzzle: its no contest 

Edited by Momorider

27 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Let me guess... you voted for our buffoon True Dope. I have spoken to a number of people that voted for True Dope and now say what was I thinking.

Wait . .  what.  You mean Truedope isn't going to fix Canada?  Surely he will turn Canada's struggling slow growth around,  I mean take a few more selfies and the growth will just start on its own or from the heart outwards  or whatever else the retard said.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/bank-of-canada-deputy-urges-investors-to-adapt-because-slow-growth-is-new-reality

25 minutes ago, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT its the executive branch and executive experience is whats needed and no one has had as much as he has in the history of your country :guzzle: its no contest 

:lmao:  Thank god.  

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is that your standard obviously you have nothing response :dunno: 

Dude I probably go after you less on this forum than anyone.  You sure you want to go down this road?

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait . .  what.  You mean Truedope isn't going to fix Canada?  Surely he will turn Canada's struggling slow growth around,  I mean take a few more selfies and the growth will just start on its own or from the heart outwards  or whatever else the retard said.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/bank-of-canada-deputy-urges-investors-to-adapt-because-slow-growth-is-new-reality

You don't ever stop posting dumb things do you? Ignore FACTS is what you are best at.

Canada just come out of the worst run time in recent history, lowest growth ever under Stephen Harper.  Already truedope has a better record, not that it would be hard to do considering the recent economic state of Canada - As noted by historic figures the liberals have created the most growth by a long shot.

Stop making yourself look even stupider than 02sled does in ever one of his posts.

slow-growth-chart.png

How about you give Truedope a chance?  You gave Haper 10 years and still wanted him back even with the worst record since WWII.

13 of 16 indicators Harper stood 2nd worst or worst -  Best PM ever :lol:

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reagan didn't have any and Carter did....how did all that work out again?