Check your account email address ×

I've had trouble with people everywhere

5 minutes ago, bladefever said:

You really know how to pick them.....

Other than the Groucho Marx eyebrows, what's wrong? Look at those big juggs. 

Edited by Guest

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've had trouble with people on Lake Massabesic, a guy walking  on a trail next to the lake looked like he wanted to kill me while I was just chugging along on my sled. 

I have run into assholes while fishing. 

I've run into assholes while on the quad. 

I've run into fukkers while hunting.

I've run into fukkers while on my speedboat with my broads. 

Maine, NH, Vermont, and MAss. 

I've run into fukken bastards so many times, in so many places it's unreal. 

We've ran into people walking on sled trails in NH, they would hold their noses when we rode by because of the 2stroke smoke. Me being me I just had to stop and ask directions while the sled idled and got an earful about being on the trail, it was a groomed sled trail and I guess they figured it was groomed for them to walk on. :lol:

Have ridden by NH f&g while they were ducked behind their sleds taking radar, thought that was the most pathetic thing I ever saw.

People looking for trouble in others can usually find it.  Sometimes I enjoy looking which, isn't all that weird.  What I find weird is others are looking for it too...but don't realize it.  Here's my question, why go looking (actively or passively) if you aren't willing to bring it to the next level...or the levels after that?  I always found that bizarre.  Only humans do that.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Have ridden by NH f&g while they were ducked behind their sleds taking radar, thought that was the most pathetic thing I ever saw.

That's why I only ride midweek. Few yrs back a bud had borrowed a house in Bethleham for the weekend. I went up Thursday night and rode with them Friday. They tried to talk me into staying the weekend but I split sat am. Bud got a $280 ticket that day.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've had trouble with people on Lake Massabesic, a guy walking  on a trail next to the lake looked like he wanted to kill me while I was just chugging along on my sled. 

I have run into assholes while fishing. 

I've run into assholes while on the quad. 

I've run into fukkers while hunting.

I've run into fukkers while on my speedboat with my broads. 

Maine, NH, Vermont, and MAss. 

I've run into fukken bastards so many times, in so many places it's unreal. 

Maybe you should stop touching them in their bathing suit area. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

People looking for trouble in others can usually find it.  Sometimes I enjoy looking which, isn't all that weird.  What I find weird is others are looking for it too...but don't realize it.  Here's my question, why go looking (actively or passively) if you aren't willing to bring it to the next level...or the levels after that?  I always found that bizarre.  Only humans do that.  

Dude.....you fucking pulled a grown man's hair in your last escalation of situation. You should probably kill yourself 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....you fucking pulled a grown man's hair in your last escalation of situation. You should probably kill yourself 

He should kill himself.  But only after killing his big mouth hog of a GF/wife that put him in that situation.

BTW....this wasn't a cat fight "grab"  I snatched a handful from the back of his lower head and bent him backwards awkwardly where his head was about to be turned into a fucking salad bowl.  I checked my hand for blood afterwards.  :lol:

Stupid fucking liberals with big fucking mouths.

10 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Have you seen the photos ?  That man can curl a fullsize Can Am utility quad , you skinny punk .

I haven't been a skinny punk since I was 16 years old.

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

We've ran into people walking on sled trails in NH, they would hold their noses when we rode by because of the 2stroke smoke. Me being me I just had to stop and ask directions while the sled idled and got an earful about being on the trail, it was a groomed sled trail and I guess they figured it was groomed for them to walk on. :lol:

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That's why I only ride midweek. Few yrs back a bud had borrowed a house in Bethleham for the weekend. I went up Thursday night and rode with them Friday. They tried to talk me into staying the weekend but I split sat am. Bud got a $280 ticket that day.

Don't count on them only running radar on the weekend. We were in Nash Stream several years back hauling the mail. For some reason I decided to back off for a bit and sure enough F&G  was running radar. I don't have any issue with them running radar on the trails anymore than I do when a cop runs radar on the road. It's not like they nail ya for doing 4-5 over. Do the crime, pay the fine :dunno:   

@Sal Rosenberg  just didn't want to go do Bad Boys Class :lol:

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't count on them only running radar on the weekend. We were in Nash Stream several years back hauling the mail. For some reason I decided to back off for a bit and sure enough F&G  was running radar. I don't have any issue with them running radar on the trails anymore than I do when a cop runs radar on the road. It's not like they nail ya for doing 4-5 over. Do the crime, pay the fine :dunno:   

I just thought the pathetic part was them hiding behind the sleds and peeking around the front with the radar gun, I mean they were literally lying on their bellies. :lol:

1 did come after me though as I was last in line and was sporting Maine reg on recipe weekend. Just so happened that year it matched the color of my sled and he thought for sure he was going to write a ticked, the look on his face when he strutted up and then spotted the reg was priceless.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He should kill himself.  But only after killing his big mouth hog of a GF/wife that put him in that situation.

BTW....this wasn't a cat fight "grab"  I snatched a handful from the back of his lower head and bent him backwards awkwardly where his head was about to be turned into a fucking salad bowl.  I checked my hand for blood afterwards.  :lol:

Stupid fucking liberals with big fucking mouths.

Sounds like Zampoopski is into fighting like a bitch.  Did you threaten to scratch his eyes out?

Be careful they don't punch you in the cunt. 

9 hours ago, ckf said:

we were lucky that day,  prob the only time i ever really saw them in a spot to nail me.  End of the day it's not enough to keep me away from riding NH i just like riding maine better.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we were lucky that day,  prob the only time i ever really saw them in a spot to nail me.  End of the day it's not enough to keep me away from riding NH i just like riding maine better.  

ME vs PQ? 

10 hours ago, ckf said:

Pretty much . I paid the ransom money but they didn't want to stop there , so in the ass with the whole shebang . :bc: