Check your account email address ×

2019 snowmobile of the year...

Anler

39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Are you saying your 800 XCR is the best one Poo ever made? :lmao:I'm guessing there's plenty of other XCR's out there that will accept your challenge. :lmao:

Well duh. thats how it works right? :lol: 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, thewayout said:

I haven’t come across a procross or doo that can beat my xcr 800 :news: 

matter of of fact I’d challenge any bone stock sled to try and beat my xcr out of the hole, it ain’t gunna happen. 

who buys a 3/4 ton to keep it stock  ? 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why? 

Well, in the 30 plus years my family business has been around, with money being spent on trucks of all configurations, the need to modify a truck in that manner has never been necessary. If that is the case, anything I can throw at a truck is going to be lame in comparison.

May be that if someone knew what they wanted and needed in a truck, they would buy them in the configuration they need. If one brand cannot fulfill it, try the next.

Could be that if one is so brand loyal as to buy work trucks that cannot fulfill their needs as fitted is throwing good money after bad.

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Well, in the 30 plus years my family business has been around, with money being spent on trucks of all configurations, the need to modify a truck in that manner has never been necessary. If that is the case, anything I can throw at a truck is going to be lame in comparison.

May be that if someone knew what they wanted and needed in a truck, they would buy them in the configuration they need. If one brand cannot fulfill it, try the next.

Could be that if one is so brand loyal as to buy work trucks that cannot fulfill their needs as fitted is throwing good money after bad.

but it is not a truck it is a toy . a toy that for under 500 bucks can have a switch to give that toy a extra 100 to. so again why  it a 3/4 ton Yamaha or cat to play on to keep stock? you can be e more fun on a less e,pensive sled if you want stock 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, thewayout said:

I haven’t come across a procross or doo that can beat my xcr 800 :news: 

matter of of fact I’d challenge any bone stock sled to try and beat my xcr out of the hole, it ain’t gunna happen. 

What yr XCR? I used to ride em older ones. Looking for the new one. Ya like it I assume?

25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What yr XCR? I used to ride em older ones. Looking for the new one. Ya like it I assume?

2017, first year of the xcr comeback in the rush Axys chassis. It’s an amazing sled. It does everything well and fits me perfectly (6’3” 205). I can’t say enough good things about the Axys chassis and that 800 motor.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, thewayout said:

2017, first year of the xcr comeback in the rush Axys chassis. It’s an amazing sled. It does everything well and fits me perfectly (6’3” 205). I can’t say enough good things about the Axys chassis and that 800 motor.

Im seeing an 18 leftover in upstate ny for $11,200 . Thinking bout making the drive up there.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im seeing an 18 leftover in upstate ny for $11,200 . Thinking bout making the drive up there.

Shorty or switchback? Either way you won’t be disappointed. I found a screaming deal and got mine with a 3 year bumper to bumper for $9500 otd. Had 800 miles on it, it was a sled mag review sled. Probably why it runs like a raped ape, they broke the fucker in right. :bc: 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

sounds steep for a hold over anything . i was looking real hard at a 18 snocheck rmk with a 3 yr warranty 3 yr Mn reg and tax otd for about that .

On 10/19/2018 at 7:21 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin'. Kind of pricey though.  

Some people think a good-runnin' MACHZ 1000 can beat that sidewinder on a lake. 

Nope 

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

sounds steep for a hold over anything . i was looking real hard at a 18 snocheck rmk with a 3 yr warranty 3 yr Mn reg and tax otd for about that .

https://www.scrantonpowersports.com/search/inventory/availability/In Stock/brand/Polaris Industries/type/Snowmobile/class/PRO-RMK®