Check your account email address ×

2019 snowmobile of the year...

Anler

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cory Davis is selling his for $11k with 200 miles on it. Has lots of trick parts on it. It cant touch an 850 from Doo or Poo. 

Yeah the cat 800 isn't up to par with the Doo or poo 800's. 850 is a whole other level. :lol:

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Which is why I think cat will come out with their 850 mid season model , they have to. 

They need years to test that stuff. If they release too soon and it's got issues that would be worse. Let the aftermarket beef up the 800 until they have the bugs worked out of something better. And if it was me I would one up. 875? 900?

12 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Which is why I think cat will come out with their 850 mid season model , they have to. 

And hopefully a new chassis as well. They’re really getting behind the other mannys.

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And hopefully a new chassis as well. They’re really getting behind the other mannys.

Well to be fair the 800 flamethrower is new however with less power! Is this year 8 on the procross?

the skid is deff a cool deal no question . 

has the be the biggest change in the mountain segment in a long ass time .

it is a extremely specialized machine not built for any one but the guy who can ride in deep pow technical terain every time he goes out . 

yes I think just the out of the box way ahead of the curve thinking makes it sled of the yr . 

what else was changed this yr . 50cc in a poo and a clutch vent in a doo. no question cat stepped  up and it deserves it .

I don't buy any 1st yr shit but really wanted one even though I could only utilise it 15 days a yr .

my bud bought 1 so I will at least get some seat time on one .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is a extremely specialized machine not built for any one but the guy who can ride in deep pow technical terain every time he goes out . 

yes I think just the out of the box way ahead of the curve thinking makes it sled of the yr . 

what else was changed this yr . 50cc in a poo and a clutch vent in a doo. no question cat stepped  up and it deserves it .

I don't buy any 1st yr shit but really wanted one even though I could only utilise it 15 days a yr .

That skid could be the best mountain suspension in the business, but it’s still a fucking arctic cat with an underwhelming 800 motor, shit chassis, and poor build quality/QC

the cat can still take a bigger hit than any of them and ride away .and the mill is still the most durable when putting real power to it .

I can go any place on a mountain cat that I can on a pro . the 17 up mountain cat is a solid performer any one saying it is not has not been on one 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there are guys buying them to ride out here on the east coast,  SMH at that kind of idiocy

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the cat can still take a bigger hit than any of them and ride away .and the mill is still the most durable when putting real power to it .

I can go any place on a mountain cat that I can on a pro . the 17 up mountain cat is a solid performer any one saying it is not has not been on one 

The axys is way way tougher than the procross.....that's a fact

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

If @f7ben can ride an Axys and not total it, Id say that’s the toughest chassis in the business. We all know doos can fold up like tin cans at any given moment. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The axys is way way tougher than the procross.....that's a fact

really? I personally was there last yr when a bulk head busted open on a 17 snocheck .  was not even a fast hit .axis is strong but cast alloy can only be so strong .

and when you bust it you are fully fucked .

so no not a fact a opinion biased on nothing .

all that said I bought the winner of week chassis awards around the world . already have the fucking thing tore apart drilling 40 some hols and adding bracing every place.  PITA,

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really? I personally was there last yr when a bulk head busted open on a 17 snocheck .  was not even a fast hit .axis is strong but cast alloy can only be so strong .

and when you bust it you are fully fucked .

so no not a fact a opinion biased on nothing 

What, did it hit a tree? 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

trail is only good to pass the time untill you can get back to real ridding . fuck diamond pounding 

I like riding at night, not being limited to day time riding. Ride some Midwest trails, they’re fun.