Check your account email address ×

Mega Millions 900 mill

jtssrx

48 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

U own bekng a DIDLER sick why u get fired from force  ?  Ur family have the restraining order still ? Lmfao 

47 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Momorider is a bitch but mzn Is the site DIDLER !

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I hope he's not a diddler!

Lowest of the low!!

I've really enjoyed " OFFICIALLY OWNING " you for 8 years on sled-sites.      Wow, what great fun it's been slapping you around on a daily basis. LMAO!!

it is crazy what the jackpots are hitting .

I worked for Control Data when lottery   came to MN 

then came multi state and when a jackpot would hit like 15 mill it was a huge deal and machines  would be busting all over.

when it hit 20 they flew 4 of us to FL just to help out they could not keep up with the breakdowns . 

some tools would actually spend  60k or more on tix in 1 store .

the only bigger scam is the scratch offs . we would open un validated cases and scratch them with putty knifes just to see how many winners there were out of a 20k case you might have a grand in winners 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How abourt I twinkle you with a 5 D-Cell Maglite? How's that for a twinkle, you cum-sucking geek?  

How’d you do in the markets today Twinkles?

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

it is crazy what the jackpots are hitting .

I worked for Control Data when lottery   came to MN 

then came multi state and when a jackpot would hit like 15 mill it was a huge deal and machines  would be busting all over.

when it hit 20 they flew 4 of us to FL just to help out they could not keep up with the breakdowns . 

some tools would actually spend  60k or more on tix in 1 store .

the only bigger scam is the scratch offs . we would open un validated cases and scratch them with putty knifes just to see how many winners there were out of a 20k case you might have a grand in winners 

One of the gas stations here in the hood said they expect to sell a mil in tickets for this jackpot.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just looked. -69K. This is just like 2008. This is a crash. Will take YEARS to recover. 

You don't have yrs. Your biggest fear is coming true. Your going to die broke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Complete retard. 

guys prob got a net worht of 85 cents

SO bought my megamillions and powerball tickets when i went to fill up the wifes rig i took back to work.  130 mil after taxes and split with her,  so sad for such a big jackpot.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Since 1987 crash Home Depot is up 35080%.   2008 was the 9th biggest one day fall.   

We've had 6 interest rate hikes since Trump took office with a 7th coming in Jan.    Add to that quantitative tightening.   Amazing the markets are where they are.    

Edited by Highmark