Check your account email address ×

Kanyay

Anler

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Kanye is a known person with mental disabilities but he backs trump so now he's great. :lol: same as bush Jr being the greatest til he spoke out against trump now he's a traitor.  I love the hackery on this site.   Momo is the worst eating anything trump says fact or fiction.   You can't make up this level of hackery.  It's insane 

Homosexual posts what? :dunno: Faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

He was called a genius when he was Anti-republican. Now he's a Trump supporter and He's labeled a Negro on CNN as well as mentally unstable. 

What’s your point...now the Trumpers love him and he is mentally ill.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s your point...now the Trumpers love him and he is mentally ill.

I still think he’s an idiot but maybe he can do some good here. Whether we like him or not he does have a huge number of fans and some sway in his community. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

I still think he’s an idiot but maybe he can do some good here. Whether we like him or not he does have a huge number of fans and some sway in his community. 

I agree but JT is ripping CNN because they are now anti Kanye while the right is now pro Kanye...it’s all fucking stupid partisan shit. 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Whats he gonna do? Blacks dont like him now. He's gonna talk to them? 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

He was called a genius when he was Anti-republican. Now he's a Trump supporter and He's labeled a Negro on CNN as well as mentally unstable. 

i've never heard anyone call kanye a genius. it's an oxymoron. like someone saying you're a genius. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i've never heard anyone call kanye a genius. it's an oxymoron. like someone saying you're a genius. 

so you are ok when he was called a token negro?

Shocker

As soon as Kon-Yeah's media get's bored with his fake love affair with the Don, he'll turn against him and the left media will scoop him up and love and squeeze him and give him all the attention he desires again.  I can't wait for the narratives! Kon-yeah:  "I got to know Trump very, very well and uhhhh....he iS Evil!!"  CNN will drop their panties and have him on endlessly for weeks.

Fucking stupid.

15 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Whats he gonna do? Blacks dont like him now. He's gonna talk to them? 

He’s moving to Chicago. Says he wants to help the folks in the city. Focused around job training and manufacturing. Maybe you can get in on some of that Kanye money! 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

He’s moving to Chicago. Says he wants to help the folks in the city. Focused around job training and manufacturing. Maybe you can get in on some of that Kanye money! 

right... 

• Gold Member

Kayne has a shit load of grammy’s....  they only give those to influential negros in the numbers that he has.  Especially in the times we are currently in.

he brings a lot of the black vote with him.

also since taylor Swift has come out in support of democrats in her home state polls are showing the republican go from down to a double digit lead.

7 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

so you are ok when he was called a token negro?

Shocker

Slinger has what’s called “selective” outrage. It’s reserved solely for situations republicans anger him. 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i was ok with whatever the fuck he is, or was, being called :dunno:

0 shits given

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I can only imagine what the GOP would be saying had this occurred in the Obama White House. :lol: 

Obama had rapper "common" at the White House and Fox news went on the attack.