Check your account email address ×

World's Hottest Grandmother/Too hot for instagram.

irv

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Theres a grandma broad like that bartends at one of the golf courses around here that we have some functions at. She has had a boob job for sure, bleach blonde, extra black eye make up. She is putting it out there big time. But she looks like she has spent a little too much time in the sun tan booth. All leathered up and wrinkly. Id bet she would throw down in a new york minute. 

:lmao:

image.png.e567e0f8bb28e4cf1ada2b2fbf0fb951.png

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That hottie in the OP is 3 years younger than me...now my dumbass would never have a chance but by god I would give  her an amazing 3 minutes!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣😝😝😝😝😝😜😜😜😜😜

It would be the most tremendous 3 minutes, includes overtime.

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Oldest is 15. I have a hard time dating chicks with kids let alone grandkids. :lol: 

I figured about 15. :bc: 

I get that but the main reason middle aged guys dont like to date women with kids is because the kids drag down the relationship. Finding a sitter.  Buying 3 or 4 meals instead of 2. Listening to munchkins bicker and complain in the back seat. Etc, etc. 

When you date a grandma you dont typically have the challenges kids provide.  A grandma typically isnt going to have custody of any kids. If she does its an instant pass. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I get that but the main reason middle aged guys dont like to date women with kids is because the kids drag down the relationship. Finding a sitter.  Buying 3 or 4 meals instead of 2. Listening to munchkins bicker and complain in the back seat. Etc, etc. 

When you date a grandma you dont typically have the challenges kids provide.  A grandma typically isnt going to have custody of any kids. If she does its an instant pass. 

Good point! 

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Once I had a lady tell me I had to pay for the babysitter when we got back from our date. I was a bit surprised to say the least. It was only like 10 bucks though and I was rewarded handsomely later. :lol: 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, irv said:

Ewww!!!!!   She has a couple moles on her side boob.

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

The only thing you know about  fukken are skunks. Youse perv

You post your broads, I'll post mine.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Post up one of your broads.

I posted my broads numerous times. Get bent. Post yours. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

She's still more real than you and Momo.

HA!HA!HA! STFU, house hunter!! How's the new job goin'? Do they hate you yet? THEY WILL!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! STFU, house hunter!! How's the new job goin'? Do they hate you yet? THEY WILL!!!

New job is great. I'm making good money and not playing an Internet millionaire. :lol: