Check your account email address ×

Dow futures fall, suggesting stock-market bloodletting may not be over

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well I support 3 seniors.. Wife's dad died about 5 years ago but honestly he wasnt a burden and didnt do anything. MIL lives with us and my mom has a house that constantly needs work. she has lots of health issues and cant do a whole lot. My dad is kinda losing his mind but I cant take him in because its not safe. All are poor and living off social security. Mom is the only one with a job still but it doesnt pay much. Im ready to push them all down the stairs. 

Youre a good man dave. I lost both my parents almost exactly a year ago. Pretty unexpected. . As the executor of the estate I had to look at everything once they were gone. My parents were spending $75k per year. About $40k was SS. They had about $125k left in their retirement account. So basically they had about 4 years of money left. My mom was 76 and my dad 80. 

My mom had been lying to me for the last 5 years with regards to their money. In April 2017 she told me they had $475k left. It was really about $150k. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

yep. When I start shitting my pants Im gonna go fall in a hole. 

The sad part is there is no good way to end it. Its too bad. Dr Kavorkian had a good plan. To bad the republicans fucked that up. 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No problem. :bc:  We do quite a bit of traveling now. My kids both have passports and have been out of the country and seen most of the US by now except Hawaii. (Scratched Alaska off the list this past June) But there is still alot of places I would like to go and bringing the kids is not very practical. Im kinda sad the middle east is the way it is because I have always wanted to see the alot of the historical places over there. And hopefully still can if they arent destroyed by then.  

Put on a hijab and go for a hike in Iran. :lol: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Youre a good man dave. I lost both my parents almost exactly a year ago. Pretty unexpected. . As the executor of the estate I had to look at everything once they were gone. My parents were spending $75k per year. About $40k was SS. They had about $125k left in their retirement account. So basically they had about 4 years of money left. My mom was 76 and my dad 80. 

My mom had been lying to me for the last 5 years with regards to their money. In April 2017 she told me they had $475k left. It was really about $150k. 

I dont know how they got into this situation. They werent this dumb when I was growing up. Or maybe they were and I didnt know any better because I was just a kid. But now the roles are reversed. i am the parent and they are the children. Frustrating... 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The sad part is there is no good way to end it. Its too bad. Dr Kavorkian had a good plan. To bad the republicans fucked that up. 

Im OD bro. On some good shit! :bc: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Or put on a MAGA hat and walk through the chicago projects. 

At that point I probably wont be able to walk. Wife and I will probably bail from here once the kids are outta college. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So, just before they died, did you tell them they were paupers? I'd rather be a pauper than an arrogant little twat such as yourself.

52 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont know how they got into this situation. They werent this dumb when I was growing up. Or maybe they were and I didnt know any better because I was just a kid. But now the roles are reversed. i am the parent and they are the children. Frustrating... 

So glad my mother is good with money. She worked 4 years after my dad retired as she could not collect. Now between Ss for both and my dad's small pensions they dont drain a ton from their 401ks. If my dad was in charge they would be pretty broke. 

46 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

So, just before they died, did you tell them they were paupers? I'd rather be a pauper than an arrogant little twat such as yourself.

Why do I bother you so much. I havent said one mean word to you. I didnt call you a pauper and its obvious you arent one. 

My parents both died unexpectedly similar to your dad. They had about 3 years worth of money left.  Is it too much to expect old people to manage their money properly?  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. $16 per day out of my budgeted $200. 

Health insrance is my biggest expense. $27.50 per day. Does not include dental.

inlaws is second

property tax and insurance is third. 

WTF?

You should have handled their finances.:lol:

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So glad my mother is good with money. She worked 4 years after my dad retired as she could not collect. Now between Ss for both and my dad's small pensions they dont drain a ton from their 401ks. If my dad was in charge they would be pretty broke. 

Well my parents were not wasteful spenders. Still aren't. They just did not prepare, at all. My dad worked a long time and made good money. I don't get it. 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The worst is when you don't even know when you shit your pants.  Like my 94 year old dad.

I don't see me going that long. I think I'll know when life isn't good anymore. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

you can still let the doctors in Washington off you if you have a rock solid health care directive  instructing to do so 

I think a lot of states,are going to start becoming right to die 

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

2017 was the ONLY year I did real good in the market. All the other years it was just fukken dividends that gave me anything. This week I got killed. 

The market is NO FUKKEN GOOD!! IT IS MANIPULATED BY UBER JEWISH CONTROL .

I ask anybody to tell me why everything was going along great............then all of a sudden...... BANG!!!!!!

It was the same amount of products made and sold. It was the same amount of oil sold and used the previous week/month.

It was the same amount of GDP. 

So WHAT FUKKEN CHANGED????? NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that happened was big Jews started dumping their holdings, and the world panicked. 

Remember I posted just about two weeks ago, that THEY WILL CONJURE UP SOME FUKKEN EXCUSE to justify a SELL-OFF???? Prophetic words weren't they boyz? 

Interest rate went up........BIG FUKKEN DEAL!! Fukken Jews win again, they always do. TOO BIG, TOO SMART, TOO POWERFUL. 

Enjoy sucking dick in your cardboard box BITCH!

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well I support 3 seniors.. Wife's dad died about 5 years ago but honestly he wasnt a burden and didnt do anything. MIL lives with us and my mom has a house that constantly needs work. she has lots of health issues and cant do a whole lot. My dad is kinda losing his mind but I cant take him in because its not safe. All are poor and living off social security. Mom is the only one with a job still but it doesnt pay much. Im ready to push them all down the stairs. 

That is some funny shit, you faggot!!   

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Enjoy sucking dick in your cardboard box BITCH!

I recovered 49K+ today. I am over 20 K ahead for the year to date. Another couple good months and I'll be

inline for a good year. 

Does it suck to be you? It does, doesn't it? You're sucking cancer fumes, and I recovered 49 k today. LMAO!!! 

Suck those fumes cunt-face, 'cause you ain't gonna' be around long!! Once I hear that you've croaked, I'm driving up to Tide Head, and looking up your sow and piglets. I have a small farm, maybe I'll add them to my stock. I'll take good care of them in the barn, if you know what I mean. :whistle: 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I recovered 49K+ today. I am over 20 K ahead for the year to date. Another couple good months and I'll be

inline for a good year. 

Does it suck to be you? It does, doesn't it? You're sucking cancer fumes, and I recovered 49 k today. LMAO!!! 

Suck those fumes cunt-face, 'cause you ain't gonna' be around long!! Once I hear that you've croaked, I'm driving up to Tide Head, and looking up your sow and piglets. I have a small farm, maybe I'll add them to my stock. I'll take good care of them in the barn, if you know what I mean. :whistle: 

Shut the fuck up you welching broke ass dick sucking faggot .....kill yourself 

• Like 1