Check your account email address ×

If Hillary faints or has an episode during the debates?

Highmark

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hi Bhent   Not to bad, how about you.  Been a busy year. Lots going on. Working like crazy, vacation 2 weeks ago. Going in a cruise next week. Bunch of shit to do around the garage before my sled arrives 

Haven't been online much lately (and it was a good decision by me to do that) but I see Tie is still the same clueless fuck tard as ever

Yes , Mr. Buttcocks is clueless :lol:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And their breath smells like peanut butter and momos balls.

You don't think they'd like his balls without peanut butter on them, do you?  Beware of letting a strange dog lick you whose breath smells like peanut butter.  SHIT...that's a damn bumper sticker.  Eh, maybe not.  :flush:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

"I think really only twice that i can recall" 

"I'm aware of it and usually can avoid it." 

Well dumb cunt if you recall about this as well as you do your security training then you are probably on deaths bed.

:lmao::lmao:

Edited by Highmark

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"I think really only twice that i can recall" 

"I'm aware of it and usually can avoid it." 

Well dumb cunt if you recall about this as well as you do your security training then you are probably on deaths bed.

:lmao::lmao:

In one breathe she says only twice then in another she says it has happened a few times.  The lies are starting to unravel, but her supporters still don't care.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Seems none of you idiots cared when Bush Jr tripped on a pretzel and passed out after hitting his head on a table OR when his dad passed out in China and barfed all over the Chinese ambassador. Did they have an incurable disease?

He was a clown too.  But a lot more lovable one.  "Nukular"  :lmao:"Fool me once...." :lol:

Cheney was his big "fly in the ointment".  I hated that fucking guy.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems none of you idiots cared when Bush Jr tripped on a pretzel and passed out after hitting his head on a table OR when his dad passed out in China and barfed all over the Chinese ambassador. Did they have an incurable disease?

They weren't pathological liars.  

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hmm, I don't remember what the cover up story was?  Do you remember them trying to cover it up like clinton continuously does?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Shes no Trump

When it comes to honesty and integrity I'd say Trump is a 5-6 on a scale of 1-10.   Clinton is a negative 8.  

• Like 1