Check your account email address ×

Hillary's health.... this does not look good for her

Elkhorn

Transparency. And why the distrust? Because of a pre-existing condition more chronic than any persistent cough: a lack of transparency.

Like the child who never gives you the complete truth on the first try, Mrs. Clinton historically has struggled to put controversies to bed by offering immediate and full disclosure.

With Sunday’s Medevac, the candidate’s health now risks falling into the same soup-to-nuts category as State Department emails and Rose Law firm billing records – stories that just wouldn’t go away because, no matter what the candidate says, one gets the sense it’s not quite the complete story.

I think everybody may be a bit more "concerned" for her health here than they need to be.  :P Let me try and "soothe" minds a bit.  Clearly she is ill from something and if it turns bad, we shouldn't fret at all.  She does not need to be healthy or even competent to run for president.  She does not need to be honest, moral or ethical to run for President.  She does not need to know or even keep her oaths to her elected office or even her country to run for President.  She does not need to be fluent, careful or even knowledgeable in what is or isn't classified information to run for President.  She does not even need to be ALIVE to run...AND WIN in this country.  And let's face it, we'd be better off with Hillary as a dead President than her as a live one. Right?  And let's be honest...who doesn't want to see this guy negotiate with Putin and other world leaders....right after doing it with (to) Obama? C'mon be honest with yourselves....:lol:

Image result for tim kaine harmonica

• Like 1

Watching that video over a couple times, her staff and the people around her are not shocked in the  least at what's going on, they've encountered this before and they know what to do to get her out of there and keep her away from the hospital. 

She didn't stumble, she couldn't even walk or support herself or stand up straight. 

if they would've had to call in an  ambulance and there's pictures of her leaving on a gurney that would be it for her campaign. 

1 minute ago, Elkhorn said:

Watching that video over a couple times, her staff and the people around her are not shocked in the  least at what's going on, they've encountered this before and they know what to do to get her out of there and keep her away from the hospital. 

She didn't stumble, she couldn't even walk or support herself or stand up straight. 

if they would've had to call in an  ambulance and there's pictures of her leaving on a gurney that would be it for her campaign. 

:goodpost:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Elkhorn said:

So an hour after that walking dead episode she's A-OK??

the body double theory seems to be possible

image.jpeg

Look at the bend in the ring finger.  The only possible way I'd think it possible is because of the Clintons.   No doubt they would pull something like this. 

download (30).jpg

When I saw the video of her coming out of Chelsea's apartment walking out the door, my first thought was where are all the Secret Service agents at , nobody was close to her at all as she exited the building. Not even the handlers with her at the 9/11 ceremony.

top pic- 9/11 ceremony

bottom pic- couple hours later after she left Chelsea's 

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

When I saw the video of her coming out of Chelsea's apartment walking out the door, my first thought was where are all the Secret Service agents at , nobody was close to her at all as she exited the building. Not even the handlers with her at the 9/11 ceremony.

top pic- 9/11 ceremony

image.jpeg

You know what, I'm not surprised about the double.  Never doubted that and it makes sense.  But I think you are correct.  That sure doesn't look like Hillary.  And yes, where are the SS agents?  I mean if she is sick...fine.  We all get sick...but this type of deception is the problem.  Why not just admit...I'm sick and down and out for a bit.  Who cares?  Certainly wouldn't be any worse that it is now.

Hell, I don't get the reason for stupid lies.  

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what, I'm not surprised about the double.  Never doubted that and it makes sense.  But I think you are correct.  That sure doesn't look like Hillary.  And yes, where are the SS agents?  I mean if she is sick...fine.  We all get sick...but this type of deception is the problem.  Why not just admit...I'm sick and down and out for a bit.  Who cares?  Certainly wouldn't be any worse that it is now.

Hell, I don't get the reason for stupid lies.  

I still think there's some serious issues other than pneumonia, I read where the girl next to her in the video is supposedly her private nurse and the guy that was missing is back again he's in the shot,  it's speculated to be a doctor that travels with her. 

not to mention Chelsea's  apartment must be set up pretty good medically....

But to be supposedly diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday Saturday she had a fundraiser, yesterday she's in a public place so if you could possibly be contagious why are you out breathing on everybody 

Edited by Elkhorn

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

top pic- 9/11 ceremony

image.jpeg

That was all set up for her to be "by herself" to show she's ok.  :lmao:

They probably were doing a poll to see if that's what they should do or not.