Check your account email address ×

Simple question

• USA Contributing Member

First Post!!!

When I joined I decided not to debate with the crowd here, the old site was very one sided, couldn't establish a valid point without spermrider or some other dickhead posting up dribble from the liberal stationwagon.  I did enjoy slamming Mainecat from time to time.

5 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

yeah, this sucks. nothing going on here and its just a pile of "how was your weekend?" and circle jerk facebook feel good shit over there. :lol:

Well I just customized my headlights on the subie but don't know where to post it on here.

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a6db10b3127cceec6b4b0b063600000030O00AcN3LVi4buXIPbz4Q/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00909781597820160601002005067.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

2 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Cappy showed me this many years ago I show it to the girls at the party the other night they were laughing their asses off. :lmao:Cappy you were a hit. :bc: 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

First Post!!!

When I joined I decided not to debate with the crowd here, the old site was very one sided, couldn't establish a valid point without spermrider or some other dickhead posting up dribble from the liberal stationwagon.  I did enjoy slamming Mainecat from time to time.

Head on over to team butt hurt and join the hypocrite right wing circle jerk. It sounds,like you are a good prospect.

It was the same 5 or so people calling each other names , using the same tired slams , talking about mono, and if someone else tried to comment on the op it would just be ignored.

I guess that's cool.:boot:

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It was the same 5 or so people calling each other names , using the same tired slams , talking about mono, and if someone else tried to comment on the op it would just be ignored.

I guess that's cool.:boot:

Translating would be what exactly? You still suck black cock?

38 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

yeah, this sucks. nothing going on here and its just a pile of "how was your weekend?" and circle jerk facebook feel good shit over there. :lol:

Suburus are gay...

48 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

First Post!!!

MC's an ok guy tho.   :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Where's the union delivery boy who's married to a government employee while despising both :lol:   Let's debate the rationale for an anti Union delivery boy working for UPS instead of Fed Ex.  I think Snake should quit being a hypocrite and work for Fed Ex where he's paid on the merits of his work.  Snake?  Fed ex in your future? :lol: 

54 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

First Post!!!

Cool you need an AVI :)

52 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Start a thread..... :pc:

Unless both parties can articulate opinions with out getting personal the action is mute at best.

Over the past few years I've read many posts from maine cat and others of similar view.  I would rather understand what brings them to that status rather then belittling.  For the record I've grown to actually respect him and his views not all but that's ok.

I don't wish for a repeat of what was.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Rmk said:

Unless both parties can articulate opinions with out getting personal the action is mute at best.

Over the past few years I've read many posts from maine cat and others of similar view.  I would rather understand what brings them to that status rather then belittling.  For the record I've grown to actually respect him and his views not all but that's ok.

I don't wish for a repeat of what was.

Snowrider is going to continue with his tired rhetoric and schtick no matter what anybody says to him...if people are expecting any cogent responses or discussion they are wasting their time.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Snowrider is going to continue with his tired rhetoric and schtick no matter what anybody says to him...if people are expecting any cogent responses or discussion they are wasting their time.

For sure, he isn't going to change, he is a far left liberal and readily admits  it.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

For sure, he isn't going to change, he is a far left liberal and readily admits  it.

So liberals can't debate and lie all the time.

Guess that settles it.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

True I've read some of his post but it comes off wrong he almost seems to enjoy posting far left ideas .  I like understanding what brings them to the position of.

6 minutes ago, Rmk said:

True I've read some of his post but it comes off wrong he almost seems to enjoy posting far left ideas .  I like understanding what brings them to the position of.

I have wondered that myself.

13 hours ago, Snake said:

Can anyone actually debate here?

For all the talk about the intellectual heavy weights who stayed at Freedom Sledder, I certainly can't seem to find any.

What do I find?

Anytime Moe.

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

So liberals can't debate and lie all the time.

Guess that settles it.

It's not limited to liberals, the inability to debate and not lie, that is.