Check your account email address ×

Nobody posted this yet?

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

What was the 850 doo making for hp?? 165?

I can't remember but I think one "dream-o-meter" had it at 168?  The 800 etec was "dreamed" at 163 if memory serves.

I don't think there was an 800 mil running 155 from the floor.  I think trying to squeeze more hp out of these 800's is a recipe for nothing but premature popped tops.  But....don't care.  I ride a girl's sled now! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can't remember but I think one "dream-o-meter" had it at 168?  The 800 etec was "dreamed" at 163 if memory serves.

I don't think there was an 800 mil running 155 from the floor.  I think trying to squeeze more hp out of these 800's is a recipe for nothing but premature popped tops.  But....don't care.  I ride a girl's sled now! :lol: 

:lol:a 600 would be fine here too but there's too many straights and one big ass lake we use to get to another system.  It takes 30 min as it is to cross . :flush:

I actually think doo and poo were smart with this . A lot easier to make power safely in a larger engine

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:a 600 would be fine here too but there's too many straights and one big ass lake we use to get to another system.  It takes 30 min as it is to cross . :flush:

I actually think doo and poo were smart with this . A lot easier to make power safely in a larger engine

There's just a couple of small straights where I usually ride but lined heavily with trees and usually have a few surprises in them so, pinning it is only for those that want a wheelchair.  Usually I just one arm it til the next turn.  We do have one place to jump off to get gas that crosses a lake but usually ride the 6-8 miles around it on the twisties to avoid that open shit. God damn lakes are cold as fuck!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There's just a couple of small straights where I usually ride but lined heavily with trees and usually have a few surprises in them so, pinning it is only for those that want a wheelchair.  Usually I just one arm it til the next turn.  We do have one place to jump off to get gas that crosses a lake but usually ride the 6-8 miles around it on the twisties to avoid that open shit. God damn lakes are cold as fuck!!!

Yeah. Lakes are cold,gay and boring. We usually hit the lounge at Grand Marias once we get to the other side to have lunch and regain consciousness from such a boring neverending ride lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I’m picking up a TNT with the 600 carb motor...has some mild porting and RK Tek Head...studded Cobra track...should be a fun little ripper. No need for an 800 anymore.🤓

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

Just now, xcr700 said:

Yeah. Lakes are cold,gay and boring. We usually hit the lounge at Grand Marias once we get to the other side to have lunch and regain consciousness from such a boring neverending ride lol

our main lake (Oneida Lake) in my riding area is pretty dangerous, its smart not to exceed 40mph on it due to ice heaves the lake is notorious for, Its constantly changing.. Seen quite a few idiots blast an ice shelf..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m picking up a TNT with the 600 carb motor...has some mild porting and RK Tek Head...studded Cobra track...should be a fun little ripper. No need for an 800 anymore.🤓

That 600 carb is bullet proof from what I hear . Will be extra awesome with those upgrades :bc:

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

our main lake (Oneida Lake) in my riding area is pretty dangerous, its smart not to exceed 40mph on it due to ice heaves the lake is notorious for, Its constantly changing.. Seen quite a few idiots blast an ice shelf..

That's crazy. I've never seen it in action like that before, but always see the aftermath along the shores of lake Winnipeg lol. Insane 

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That 600 carb is bullet proof from what I hear . Will be extra awesome with those upgrades :bc:

It should be...I talked to the original owner and he gave me all the details...all the yellow is gone replaced with gray and black, RS Seat, shocks reworked by Monster, Riser, frog skin vent covers...along with the aforementioned motor work. 

Oh yeah it has a BMP Can too!!!!!!

Braaaaaaappppppppppp!!!!!!😝😝😝😝

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's great but my guess is you'll never know for sure because there will be a for sale sign on it before it even snows. :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It should be...I talked to the original owner and he gave me all the details...all the yellow is gone replaced with gray and black, RS Seat, shocks reworked by Monster, Riser, frog skin vent covers...along with the aforementioned motor work. 

Oh yeah it has a BMP Can too!!!!!!

Braaaaaaappppppppppp!!!!!!😝😝😝😝

Oy vey:lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

E71E6DD9-9FFD-4DB2-B86B-63D3E1308E09.thumb.jpeg.24fc3ad5667909e32b6f18fdafc6382b.jpeg

Very nice. Nice color too:bc:

• Like 1

The new poo is a monster. I held off because of doubts about a first year model and I already have the best sled on snow... But I'ma be watching close this winter. Could be a new poo for 2020...

Just now, snoughnut said:

Neither do you, your hobby is buying and selling......what a blast. :lmao:

Hey SnoPutz what do you up at that cabin in the winter....sit inside and bitch about Polaris until everybody leaves the room? 🤬