Check your account email address ×

Brett Kavanaugh and pals accused of gang rapes in high school, says lawyer Michael Avenatti

Mainecat

She is admittedly blitzed playing around with a dildo...has a snipit of memory even later into the evening of a dick or dildo in her face and is  sure it Kavanaugh's.  SMH.

I was too young, but for those of you who were in your prime, the 80's must have been a hell of a good time.   The decline from then to where we are today must be staggering.

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

She is admittedly blitzed playing around with a dildo...has a snipit of memory even later into the evening of a dick or dildo in her face and is  sure it Kavanaugh's.  SMH.

I was too young, but for those of you who were in your prime, the 80's must have been a hell of a good time.   The decline from then to where we are today must be staggering.

the 80's weren't what people are cracking them up to be. Horrible non flattering clothing, hairy bushes and girl on girl action wasn't as 'cool' or mainstream as it is today.

Don't listen to the Uncle Rico's of sex who tell you any different. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Weird. I don’t see a decline at all from the “80s compared to today. In fact, it’s just the opposite. Horrible music. Shitty cars. Low wages. Two deep recessions. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Weird. I don’t see a decline at all from the “80s compared to today. In fact, it’s just the opposite. Horrible music. Shitty cars. Low wages. Two deep recessions. 

Pretty much how I see it as well. :bc: 

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member

Woman from HS makes false claims about rape.   Kavanaugh wants to testify.

Better up it some.   Woman claims he exposed himself and she touched his penis.   Kavanaugh wants to testify.

Oh shit better take it up more.   Kavanaugh set up gang rapes by giving alcohol and drugs to women.   Kavanaugh wants to testify.

What's next?  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So the victim is the judge?

Hes done by Wednesday night.

MC take a step back. Put yourself in his shoes. Let's say for argument's sake the accusations are false. In that case, he is the victim true or false

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

MC take a step back. Put yourself in his shoes. Let's say for argument's sake the accusations are false. In that case, he is the victim true or false

This is today’s climate. It’s trump politics. EVERYTHING is on the table. Get used to it. 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

This stupid shit has to stop, it will cost Democrats the reasonable person vote.  FFS.

Neal

yup my wife can't stand trump but thinks this shits just ridiculous. Honestly i figured trump would lose the middle who can think for themselves but at this point the dems are making it hard to want to cross to their side.  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's sad indeed but wait for the R's to use this tactic and use the excuse that the Dems started it :flush:

Mud slinging and accusations are the norm in politics. All that changes is the buzz words.