Check your account email address ×

Room for rent.....

ckf

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

So did woolie find a new roommate or what?

:lol:

He hasn't been back to here or tbp. Who knew. Years of you getting under his skin and nothing. One post from a friend drives him off the cliff. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

He hasn't been back to here or tbp. Who knew. Years of you getting under his skin and nothing. One post from a friend drives him off the cliff. :lol: 

Was there a specific post that did it?

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Let that be a lesson to everyone.....safe spaces can never be too safe. 

• Haha 7

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

Was there a specific post that did it?

It was over on tbp it happened.  AG made a comment about wolfies hackiness. He took it bad and said I don't want to room with a guy who doesn't respect me, your out.  :lol: he hasn't been seen since. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It was over on tbp it happened.  AG made a comment about wolfies hackiness. He took it bad and said I don't want to room with a guy who doesn't respect me, your out.  :lol: he hasn't been seen since. 

Over Donald Fucking Trump....WTF!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I shoulda got an inside tip from the Angry one!!!!

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Trump makes alot of people salty...

Problem is woolie invests all in the current repub guy.   Double ya was his guy and was a great president til he spoke up about trump, how he's a traitor.  You cant make this level of hackery up anywhere but here apparently. Anyone against trump is an enemy.  One reason when I meet Americans here, I never talk politics because they tend to get offensive very quick.  

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Problem is woolie invests all in the current repub guy.   Double ya was his guy and was a great president til he spoke up about trump, how he's a traitor.  You cant make this level of hackery up anywhere but here apparently. Anyone against trump is an enemy.  One reason when I meet Americans here, I never talk politics because they tend to get offensive very quick.  

Oh I know, we have all seen it. He is not the only one. Its a mental disorder just like the libz. :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

He hasn't posted but he's been here.

28 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I rarely talk politics when I travel to the US.  I am finding many blue collar workers backing him while the white's don't really care for him but feel the media is full of shit against him.  The way I see it.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I rarely talk politics when I travel to the US.  I am finding many blue collar workers backing him while the white's don't really care for him but feel the media is full of shit against him.  The way I see it.

i have a friend who moved from West Virginia to canada and they will tell me never to talk politics when they come to visit (trump supporters) usually ends in heated arguments.  Nice people though 

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i have a friend who moved from West Virginia to canada and they will tell me never to talk politics when they come to visit (trump supporters) usually ends in heated arguments.  Nice people though 

I spent most of Sept in the US (Atlanta/Seattle) :lol:

I gots its first hand.