Check your account email address ×

So now she's going to testify

jtssrx

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just curious.   At what level of govt should this preclude someone from serving?  

I mean reality is what came forward on Bill Clinton was MUCH more substantial than this.   What has come forward on Keith Ellison is much more substantial than this.  

hmmmm, good question, but i'd say anyone that sets policies, or judges anyone, for sure. that would be quite a bit of people. what i read about ellison didn't seem all that bad. was it more than verbal? if so, he should be out. bill? he isnt in office nor running for the SC. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

hmmmm, good question, but i'd say anyone that sets policies, or judges anyone, for sure. that would be quite a bit of people. what i read about ellison didn't seem all that bad. was it more than verbal? if so, he should be out. bill? he isnt in office nor running for the SC. 

Did you vote for him?   These allegations were out on him long before he ran for POTUS.   I mean if you've changed your mind on what's allowable for office so be it.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

case #3,169 where you chime in, agreeing with the posse,  well after the posse already comments. why do you never comment about things early on? i know why...

Please do tell I need a laugh today....my mother is in the hospital and my cat has cancer caused by an rabies injection.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

He beat his girlfriend up and chased her out of the house isn't bad?

:lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I just saw this nugget. You better reread what what you read. 

SMH

30 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Some evidence far more substantial than what has been offered needs to be provided for sure.

Neal

This. 

Why was a 15 year old girl at a drinking party? Oh, I know plenty of them do it, but isn't that almsot LOOKING for trouble? 

I know it does not justify her being assaulted, but really what did she expect? 

I have a right to free speech. If I go to Roxbury, Mass. and just mumble something about negros, will I make it out alive??? 

If I go into a biker bar in Laconia during bike week, and quietly say some bikers are gay, will I be OK? 

I mean REALLY!!! A 15 year old cute cunt, drinking at a house with teen-aged boys, is simply insane.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

What a joke. Here are my rules.

He goes first so he cant defend himself against her phony accusations  :lol:

First they demand the fbi investigate and now this. What will they think of next. :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

First they demand the fbi investigate and now this. What will they think of next. :lol: 

They are making fools of themselves. 

I don’t care how many ugly women. Storm government offices .  It’s done.  

Had some. Woman on at lunch, who was screaming about why wouldn’t an innocent man welcome a FBI investigation.  Who wouldn’t want that??? 😂

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

One of her demands will be that she won’t be under oath 

Honestly I have not heard that claim.   I've heard only questions from committee members, Kavanaugh goes first and is not in the room when she testifies.   

My prediction the goal post will move soon.  

My wife keeps commenting on how weak this whole thing makes women look.  She said if this did happen how could it affect her life for 35+ years.   On top of that she says if you were strong and telling the truth wouldn't you want to look your accuser in the eye while testifying.   She said she would.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I have not heard that claim.   I've heard only questions from committee members, Kavanaugh goes first and is not in the room when she testifies.   

Sounds like she has lots to hide 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My wife keeps commenting on how weak this whole thing makes women look.  She said if this did happen how could it affect her life for 35+ years.   On top of that she says if you were strong and telling the truth wouldn't you want to look your accuser in the eye while testifying.   She said she would.  

This. You want to turn the guys life upside down the least you could do is show up and do it face to face. Since when does the accuser get to make all the rules. Rediculous.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

This. You want to turn the guys life upside down the least you could do is show up and do it face to face. Since when does the accuser get to make all the rules. Rediculous.

Hard to buy someone's story when they can't look them in the eye and say "you did this to me."   Truthful or not that would be powerful and probably end his nomination.  

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My wife's comments got a lot more colorful.  Same though....this does not make women look stronger or help any equality causes.  It's another "baggage item".

Just now, Zambroski said:

My wife's comments got a lot more colorful.  Same though....this does not make women look stronger or help any equality causes.  It's another "baggage item".

Oh hers were too but I was keeping it short.