Check your account email address ×

Official Trump declassifying Fisa and other documents

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yes.   MSNBC reported that "ALL text messages related to the Russia investigation be released."  

Not very selective.  

Trump also ordered the agencies to publicly release, in full, all text messages relating to the Russia investigation of former FBI Director James Comey, Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and current Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr, a Russian organized crime expert. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/extraordinary-move-trump-declassifies-documents-related-russia-probe-n910486

ill believe it when i see it regarding the texts.  regarding the rest of the stuff? from your own link...

"The documents Trump is releasing reflect a specific request, down to the page numbers, made by the Republican members of the House judiciary and intelligence committees this summer. Justice and intelligence officials had resisted releasing the information on the grounds that it was too sensitive."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ill believe it when i see it regarding the texts.  regarding the rest of the stuff? from your own link...

"The documents Trump is releasing reflect a specific request, down to the page numbers, made by the Republican members of the House judiciary and intelligence committees this summer. Justice and intelligence officials had resisted releasing the information on the grounds that it was too sensitive."

The bold should be very telling.   The people they are trying to out are the ones saying its "too sensitive."    Really, why?

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Like my sister use to do, take somthing that was said or written and change the meaning to somthing its not.    but then again she was 10                 :dirol:

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Like my sister use to do, take somthing that was said or written and change the meaning to somthing its not.    but then again she was 10                 :dirol:

Thats slingers specialty. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I love how snot is panicking over this 

Yep.  

Notice how the other resident libs are avoiding this as well?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller and his team have brought done several organized crime rings. He’s already anticipated that trump would do this. It’s a non issue. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mueller and his team have brought done several organized crime rings. He’s already anticipated that trump would do this. It’s a non issue. 

So he knew the fbi was crooked youre sayin....

Guess he would hey....he use to be in charge.

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

So he knew the fbi was crooked youre sayin....

Guess he would hey....he use to be in charge.

:lol:

Mueller knows that a guilty party will do anything to control the narrative. He knows what trump is going to do before trump knows. Trump has zero personal insight. All he knows is to attack. Mueller is a direct polar opposite. He’s insightful and predictive of human behavior. Mueller has been bringing down bad guys since becoming a decorated soldier. That was back when trump was battling heal spurs. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mueller knows that a guilty party will do anything to control the narrative. He knows what trump is going to do before trump knows. Trump has zero personal insight. All he knows is to attack. Mueller is a direct polar opposite. He’s insightful and predictive of human behavior. Mueller has been bringing down bad guys since becoming a decorated soldier. That was back when trump was battling heal spurs. 

Looks like he will be finished sometime after Trumps second term. :lol:

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Muller failed to bring down the Hell's Angels..... I mean how tough could that be. On the other side Sessions wiped out the KKK.  There is another side to this which is getting a good leaving alone which is the legal expression fruit of a poisoned tree. If the original warrants we're obtained illeagally it  leaves Muller up the creak.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This is obstruction of justice.

I've yet to see Mueller or anyone who's opinions matter say this

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: so dumb

Slinger can't see past his Partisan hackery

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

That would be you 

What a retort

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

No....you are being made to look even dumber than usual. Its fucking hilarious. The FBI actively subverted the democratic process and all you can do is laugh. You're a fucking partisan piece of shit. That's a fact 

He makes an ass out of himself on a daily basis. He's even defended RetardRider.