Check your account email address ×

Official Trump declassifying Fisa and other documents

jtssrx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good deal. Another step towards proving how incredibly corrupt the trump campaign was. Time after time it’s been shown that trump can’t stay ahead with his phony narratives. Truth always bubbles up and kills it. 

They’re not releasing everything, only portions of things that will help trump. I guarantee nunes and a couple of other trump cronies have combed through this stuff and informed trump exactly what they want released. Yet dipshits like snakey think it’s all black, white, and transparent. 

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

They’re not releasing everything, only portions of things that will help trump. I guarantee nunes and a couple of other trump cronies have combed through this stuff and informed trump exactly what they want released. Yet dipshits like snakey think it’s all black, white, and transparent. 

House representatives sent Trump a letter and even had a press conference asking for these particular things to be declassified you mindless ignorant shitforbrains :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"Only portions of things that will help Trump."  :lol:  

In a fair investigation why would anything "help Trump?"  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"Only portions of things that will help Trump."  :lol:  

In a fair investigation why would anything "help Trump?"  

:lol:

you don't know how this game works by now? i guess i'm not surprised. do you think they'll release anything that'll hurt trump? like show some things that support the fisa warrant? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you don't know how this game works by now? i guess i'm not surprised. do you think they'll release anything that'll hurt trump? like show some things that support the fisa warrant? 

:lol:   Wasn't that already released?  I thought it was obvious the fisa warrant was justifiable.

Ask yourself this sno, why would they try and STOP this from being released?   Why not be open and transparent about it?  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

"donald, on page 17 of the fisa warrant, there's a statement about carter page that could create some confusion for your benefit. release it, but not page 18 where it's better explained."

"ok, thanks devin"

"We want NO transparency."

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"donald, on page 17 of the fisa warrant, there's a statement about carter page that could create some confusion for your benefit. release it, but not page 18 where it's better explained."

"ok, thanks devin"

"all FBI reports" prepared in connection with the FISA warrant request, 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/17/politics/donald-trump-declassify-documents/index.html

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Wasn't that already released?  I thought it was obvious the fisa warrant was justifiable.

Ask yourself this sno, why would they try and STOP this from being released?   Why not be open and transparent about it?  

Why would anyone who want's transparency with Washington want to stop from releasing as much information to the public as possible.  Who or what is it gonna hurt?

Just now, Highmark said:

because it's what they do. they only release things that benefit trump, like partial quotes. they did the same thing with other information gathered in closed door hearings. why not release all of this stuff, instead of selective? if you want true transparency. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

"all FBI reports" prepared in connection with the FISA warrant request, 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/17/politics/donald-trump-declassify-documents/index.html

Just now, Snoslinger said:

because it's what they do. they only release things that benefit trump, like partial quotes. they did the same thing with other information gathered in closed door hearings. why not release all of this stuff, instead of selective? if you want true transparency. 

:pc:

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

"We want NO transparency."

i never said that. but it's kind of funny you being OK with some transparency on classified intel information, against your former foe russia, when it benefits your boy. amazing really, hack.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:pc:

right from your own link, dumb ass.....

"President Donald Trump ordered the declassification of various documents and text messages related to the Russia investigation that both the House Intelligence and House Oversight committees have requested.

The order included selective portions of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act application on Carter Page and "all FBI reports" prepared in connection with the FISA warrant request, according to a statement Monday from White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

right from your own link, dumb ass.....

"President Donald Trump ordered the declassification of various documents and text messages related to the Russia investigation that both the House Intelligence and House Oversight committees have requested.

The order included selective portions of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act application on Carter Page and "all FBI reports" prepared in connection with the FISA warrant request, according to a statement Monday from White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.

You have no idea that those don't mean things that haven't already been declassified or things that can be declassified.   Some things cannot.  

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You have no idea that those don't mean things that haven't already been declassified or things that can be declassified.   Some things cannot.  

do you think any of these house committees would release any info damaging to trump? yes or no please. 

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do you think any of these house committees would release any info damaging to trump? yes or no please. 

Yes.   MSNBC reported that "ALL text messages related to the Russia investigation be released."  

Not very selective.  

Trump also ordered the agencies to publicly release, in full, all text messages relating to the Russia investigation of former FBI Director James Comey, Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and current Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr, a Russian organized crime expert. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/extraordinary-move-trump-declassifies-documents-related-russia-probe-n910486

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The truth will come out. This is desperation from the GOP. They know that they’re in big trouble in the run up to the midterm election.