Check your account email address ×

Never forget....

revkevsdi

Hopefully you’ve had your chest thumping day about 9/11 and can answer a few questions  

So does that only apply to the Saudi’s that murdered 3,000 of your citizens?  

Even Tobey Keef forgot the Saudi’s flew the planes for a big enough paycheque  

You seem to have forgotten the British, Canadian and Australians who stood at your side after 9/11  are your allies not Saudi Arabia or Russia  

You have forgotten that Republicans lead you to two wars and handled them poorly  

what exactly aren’t you forgetting?

Poor RevBetaCuck.  SOOOOOO mad that a boy loving Prince from a third world country is laying the smack down on his country because of Canada's idiotic leadership.  Look at him trying to lash out at the US because we won't come to his rescue.  I guess NATO and the other Canadian allies said..."Meh...good luck" also.

How beta!

:lol:

One of the people in this pic is not impressed.

Trudea moron.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor RevBetaCuck.  SOOOOOO mad that a boy loving Prince from a third world country is laying the smack down on his country because of Canada's idiotic leadership.  Look at him trying to lash out at the US because we won't come to his rescue.  I guess NATO and the other Canadian allies said..."Meh...good luck" also.

How beta!

:lol:

One of the people in this pic is not impressed.

Trudea moron.jpg

Sure douche. Now what’s your excuse for failing your other allies?

Never forget......

You want to talk about Beta. How about being so Beta you’re afraid to let planes with your own citizens land in your country. 

How about being so Beta you don’t even stand up to the country where most of the 9/11 hijackers are from. 

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Revbetacuck, why do you speak to us as if your country is even relevant or worthy of being discussed on the world stage. We expect our plus one to be seen and not heard. 

Not only discussed but listened to. 

Remember the time the Republicans President Bush told people Iraq had Wmd’s And the Canadian Prime Minister. (Who I really didn’t like). Said he needed proof and wouldn’t commit troops on suspect evidence?

How many soldiers lives and over a trillion dollars would have been saved if The Republicans listened instead of getting angry?

Not to mention destabilizing Syria, all that Muslim migration to Europe....

Yup. Good job not listening boys. 

Edited by revkevsdi

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember the time the Republicans President Bush told people Iraq had Wmd’s And the Canadian Prime Minister. (Who I really didn’t like). Said he needed proof and wouldn’t commit troops on suspect evidence?

How many soldiers lives and over a trillion dollars would have been saved if The Republicans listened instead of getting angry?

Id have agree with that.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Hopefully you’ve had your chest thumping day about 9/11 and can answer a few questions  

You seem to have forgotten the British, Canadian and Australians who stood at your side after 9/11  are your allies not Saudi Arabia or Russia  

You have forgotten that Republicans lead you to two wars and handled them poorly  

And the financial cleanup needed after a Republican leaves the White House and a dem takes over.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And the financial cleanup needed after a Republican leaves the White House and a dem takes over.

Problem the last dem didn't cleanup much. Did get us out of irek, I would consider that a score. Aside from that huh , not too fucking much.

On 9/15/2018 at 6:35 AM, revkevsdi said:

Sure douche. Now what’s your excuse for failing your other allies?

Never forget......

You want to talk about Beta. How about being so Beta you’re afraid to let planes with your own citizens land in your country. 

How about being so Beta you don’t even stand up to the country where most of the 9/11 hijackers are from. 

I don't know what the fuck you are whining about most of the time.  i just don't care anymore. So.....

On 9/15/2018 at 6:59 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Revbetacuck, why do you speak to us as if your country is even relevant or worthy of being discussed on the world stage. We expect our plus one to be seen and not heard. 

........this'll do.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what the fuck you are whining about most of the time.  i just don't care anymore. So.....

........this'll do.

That's all some of these twats do is incessantly whine about the same sit over and over, day in and day out. What a sad existence! 

On 9/15/2018 at 7:30 AM, revkevsdi said:

It's all part of the coming one world govt. Dilute the populations of all countries so they lose their identity. Then crash the world economy really good so all of them are so desperate they have to ban together. The joos will run everything. Everybody loves the joos. 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's all some of these twats do is incessantly whine about the same sit over and over, day in and day out. What a sad existence! 

Did you pop wood this morning when MNMomo posted..... :lmao: Does he enjoy how you tickle his nuts....? :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Skidooski said:

You going to follow me around everywhere today dipshit? 

Capture.JPG.7fa089a9d605dd1c9d3eeea2a7e936c8.JPG

Coke bottles.....you’ve been posting after me and referencing me daily for years.....you’re just too big of a pussy to quote me.  :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did you pop wood this morning when MNMomo posted..... :lmao: Does he enjoy how you tickle his nuts....? :lol: 

Says the guy who clamps on to anybody that doesn't beat his ass at first site.  Poor Vince...he can't catch a break.

Go get'em Tools!  :lol:

Image result for ;lamprey eel

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Coke bottles.....you’ve been posting after me and referencing me daily for years.....you’re just too big of a pussy to quote me.  :lmao: 

You're the entertainment around here...of course I acknowledge that! 

On 9/14/2018 at 7:22 PM, revkevsdi said:

Radical Islam murdered the 2977 people on 9/11.   Countries they are from is only relevant if they had help from said govt.   

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Radical Islam murdered the 2977 people on 9/11.   Countries they are from is only relevant if they had help from said govt.   

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11140860/Qatar-and-Saudi-Arabia-have-ignited-time-bomb-by-funding-global-spread-of-radical-Islam.html

Radical Islam you say....

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

........this'll do.

You need it clearer????

You pussies will throw soldiers into harms way to attack Iraq or Afghanistan but you are  scared to stand up to the real sponsors of radical Islam. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You need it clearer????

You pussies will throw soldiers into harms way to attack Iraq or Afghanistan but you are  scared to stand up to the real sponsors of radical Islam. 

This made it clearer to you?  This is why you are a fuck head.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This made it clearer to you?  This is why you are a fuck head.  :lol: 

Nope it spelled it out for a simpleton like you. Yet you still don't get it.

Keep on cheering the Saudis. The number one sponsor of radical Islam, good buddies with Republicans since Ronnie Reagan promised to keep the Royal family safe and home to most of the 9/11 hijackers. USA, sucking Saudi cock like it's candy