Check your account email address ×

Where’s woolie?

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Marriage is way overrated. Some people stay together and wind up hating each other. I think it’s actually very rare where two people can live under the same roof for more than 15 years without becoming. homicidal. Im 58. Single. Come and go as I please. Financially secure. Perfect existence. 

Been married 35 years, I can come and go as I please and so can she, she does her things and a I do mine, and we do a lot of stuff together and we travel well together, we also have never held back in telling each other to fuck off, nor have ever held back telling each other I love you, communication loud, clear, and unfiltered makes for a good marriage IMO.

My only gain in a divorce would be a variety of women and at this stage of life all I would be dating is someone else's reject, now I'm heading up your way to pick up a bike in West Bend and blast around in a Slingshot, Carpe Diem :bc:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. You win as the most pathetic. Who the fuck is 

A. Dumb enough to marry someone they won’t give a shit about in 1 year. 

B. Dumb enough to see a relationship sliding and let it happen.

That shit doesn’t just happen. You have to be stupid enough to see it happening and not act on it. 

Pathetic and stupid 

How many mirrors do you have in your house, because I'd bet you stop at each one and tell yourself how great you are. To be incredibly lucky and still be a dick is really something. Good on you. :thumb:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Marriage is way overrated. Some people stay together and wind up hating each other. I think it’s actually very rare where two people can live under the same roof for more than 15 years without becoming. homicidal. Im 58. Single. Come and go as I please. Financially secure. Perfect existence. 

I thought you were married. This recent? 

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So you’ve been divorced twice? 

Because so far you’ve been married, never divorced, to divorced and married again, to now single again :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

So you’ve been divorced twice? 

Because so far you’ve been married, never divorced, to divorced and married again, to now single again :lol: 

Well we all know why you can't get  divorced....hard to play half ass John Force after the inlaws kick your dumbass to the curb! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow !  What a shitty thread. 

If people put half the work into their marriages that they put into toy shopping they may be a little better off. 

30 years married this year it’s fucking awesome. 

It appears that Trumpsters really do suck at life. 

Lol just smh. People were sharing some actual real shit and you go here? Unreal. Why are you so insecure?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well we all know why you can't get  divorced....hard to play half ass John Force after the inlaws kick your dumbass to the curb! 😂😂😂

Is that why your not divorced wow

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol just smh. People were sharing some actual real shit and you go here? Unreal. Why are you so insecure?

Fuck off snowflake. You assholes need a safe space to cry, start a thread called safe space and I’ll leave you to it. 

Btw. None of my comments were directed at AngryGinger. If he has depression then it’s like cancer was 20 years ago. No one wants to talk about it, it fucking sucks, sometimes the meds work, sometimes they don’t. 

Sometimes people get better with holistic medicine. Who fucking knows. But I would hope I wouldn’t judge someone with clinical depression any more than cancer 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Is that why your not divorced wow

Did we just find that Dog licker Johnson is a kept man?

lol. 

54 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck off snowflake. You assholes need a safe space to cry, start a thread called safe space and I’ll leave you to it. 

Btw. None of my comments were directed at AngryGinger. If he has depression then it’s like cancer was 20 years ago. No one wants to talk about it, it fucking sucks, sometimes the meds work, sometimes they don’t. 

Sometimes people get better with holistic medicine. Who fucking knows. But I would hope I wouldn’t judge someone with clinical depression any more than cancer 

Why are you so miserable? Life not going how you’d thought it would? Sad...

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Been married 35 years, I can come and go as I please and so can she, she does her things and a I do mine, and we do a lot of stuff together and we travel well together, we also have never held back in telling each other to fuck off, nor have ever held back telling each other I love you, communication loud, clear, and unfiltered makes for a good marriage IMO.

My only gain in a divorce would be a variety of women and at this stage of life all I would be dating is someone else's reject, now I'm heading up your way to pick up a bike in West Bend and blast around in a Slingshot, Carpe Diem :bc:

Spoken like a true Pimp. :bc:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Italians do it best.:thumbsup:

• Haha 1