Check your account email address ×

Where’s woolie?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well I'm driving that to get to my place up north.  If I had to do another 2 from there.

4 hours would take me to the northern part of the County. Have done it many times, just to ride 'The County'.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Odd thing is he comes across as someone who SHOULDN"T have to worry about it.

Just my perception...

Therapist and I have had long conversations about why I feel anxious even though I have more than 95% of america.  after 14 months of therapy not making it  better I've finally gone on the drugs to see if that helps the depression and anxiety.  

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Therapist and I have had long conversations about why I feel anxious even though I have more than 95% of america.  after 14 months of therapy not making it  better I've finally gone on the drugs to see if that helps the depression and anxiety.  

You haven't been able to find the right strain that works for you?

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Life long battle my friend....i have friends who have it as well...they have learned to deal with it...and it wasnt through drugs or alcohol....those almost killed them. Im there for them most times when they need to talk.

59 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That sucks.  Sorry to hear that.  My wife gets crazy anxiety.  She takes something called larazapam.  Seems to help 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its not that big of a deal really. Especially with the way winters have been. You cant count on good snow everywhere and riding the same stuff gets boring. Id rather drive a couple more hours to ride some primo trails then stay close to home and ride crap. 

this

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Set him up 👍

I would if I had what he is looking for. I'm still waiting for the seed company that I use to release a 1:1 CBD to THC seed myself. They are supposed to be coming out in the next couple of months :thumb:

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

is what it is.  it's like when my daughter tells me i am nuts when i get worked up-  yup sure am.  

Man I’ve had the same problem over the years. It’s taken cilatropane and good bud to keep me smiling and feeling good. I’ve become a different person but my wife and daughter think I’m  a meany. Splitsville is on its way 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I would if I had what he is looking for. I'm still waiting for the seed company that I use to release a 1:1 CBD to THC seed myself. They are supposed to be coming out in the next couple of months :thumb:

Sounds like you’re on your way to being his new ‘therapist’ 👍

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

its 7 for me. That don't stop me.

Little over 8 for me, spend 1 week a year up there and have been known to leave at 6pm on a thursday and be out riding at 7:30am Friday on the odd long weekends. Helps having a no cost place to stay with good friends.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Man I’ve had the same problem over the years. It’s taken cilatropane and good bud to keep me smiling and feeling good. I’ve become a different person but my wife and daughter think I’m  a meany. Splitsville is on its way 

You seem fine to me. 

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

All motorsports hobbies are money burners. Sleds, boats, bikes, cars, etc... They serve no practical purpose but to fullfill our enjoyment. Maintenance, upgrades, storage, gear, trailering, travel, fuel, accomodations and the ridiculous depreciation... Its a flame to money. 

In 2007 I walked out into my garage and looked at all the shit I owned. I had this overwhelming feeling of being suffocated. In two months I sold the motorcycle, atv, and snowmobile. Also sold all the supporting stuff that went along with it all.  I reached a point where I felt like “done that, got the T-shirt”. I joined a gym, purchased a mountain and road bicycle, picked up a few other hobbies. The only thing I miss is the high speed sport bike touring. Ripping up a mountain pass or cranking across Death Valley at 2am on a sport touring bike is the best. I’ll get another sport touring bike, but I’m done with sleds. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In 2007 I walked out into my garage and looked at all the shit I owned. I had this overwhelming feeling of being suffocated. In two months I sold the motorcycle, atv, and snowmobile. Also sold all the supporting stuff that went along with it all.  I reached a point where I felt like “done that, got the T-shirt”. I joined a gym, purchased a mountain and road bicycle, picked up a few other hobbies. The only thing I miss is the high speed sport bike touring. Ripping up a mountain pass or cranking across Death Valley at 2am on a sport touring bike is the best. I’ll get another sport touring bike, but I’m done with sleds. 

tumblr_m62u59HK5J1rxb64qo3_250.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sounds depressing.

1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Marriage is way overrated. Some people stay together and wind up hating each other. I think it’s actually very rare where two people can live under the same roof for more than 15 years without becoming. homicidal. Im 58. Single. Come and go as I please. Financially secure. Perfect existence.