Check your account email address ×

Cleveland police union will not hold flag during Browns' opener, citing players kneeling during National Anthem

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Yeah yeah....more winning is loosing and laughing is triggered from another LWW. 

Nice try cupcake but you are the king of psychological projection   :thumb: 

Poor Dumbski :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh shit! Sick burn!!! And lulz at Zammy being the ring leader.... @Zambroski

One of the mothbreathers insists we were justified in invading Iraq because Sadaam tried to asassinate 41 and he killed his son in law...WTF.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of the mothbreathers insists we were justified in invading Iraq because Sadaam tried to asassinate 41 and he killed his son in law...WTF.

I'm tagging in off the ropes, this sounds like a even more fucked place than here. :lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus dude!  All the political “slap-shtick” training over here and you are getting your ass handed to you by a bunch of snowmobilers on HCS?  No!  Said it isn’t so!  :lmao:

I don’t even know most of them anymore...or, they changed their names after the PW debacle to get back in.   Some retards over there too.  Same old shit....”which oil is best” and “will a 1.75 track make me lose speed across the lake?”  Ughhh...fucking librulz!!!!   

:lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Easy now!!! Zammy might rally his troops and spring a counter attack on us than we’d all have to deal with those cunts.

I don’t need “troops” for your little REMF, slack jawed faggot asses.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus dude!  All the political “slap-shtick” training over here and you are getting your ass handed to you by a bunch of snowmobilers on HCS?  No!  Said it isn’t so!  :lmao:

I don’t even know most of them anymore...or, they changed their names after the PW debacle to get back in.   Some retards over there too.  Same old shit....”which oil is best” and “will a 1.75 track make me lose speed across the lake?”  Ughhh...fucking librulz!!!!   

Ass handed to me...pfffttt....that dumbfuck Saytothebuffet posted a meme or agreed with it  that more than likely was never said, if it was said it was by Tommy Franks and not Mattis and Kapernick isn’t even protesting a war yet all the dipshits are cheering and slobbering on each other over it. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice try...you are strutting around that Nike thread in your crocs like some half assed pied piper for dipsphits!!!!!!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ass handed to me...pfffttt....that dumbfuck Saytothebuffet posted a meme or agreed with it  that more than likely was never said, if it was said it was by Tommy Franks and not Mattis and Kapernick isn’t even protesting a war yet all the dipshits are cheering and slobbering on each other over it. :lol:

Ok, maybe I’ll go take a peak later if lumpy is involved.  You lost your touch or something?  That’s disappointing to hear.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice try...you are strutting around that Nike thread in your crocs like some half assed pied piper for dipsphits!!!!!!! :lol:

:lmao: How am I strutting around?   :lol:

I don’t even remember what I posted in there other than some shit to get you riled up.  Guess it worked!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok, maybe I’ll go take a peak later if lumpy is involved.  You lost your touch or something?  That’s disappointing to hear.

:lmao: How am I strutting around?   :lol:

I don’t even remember what I posted in there other than some shit to get you riled up.  Guess it worked!  

More likely to get your fellow mouth breathers hard. :lol:

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Easy now!!! Zammy might rally his troops and spring a counter attack on us than we’d all have to deal with those cunts.

That's a good point, I just did a quit back read and those guys would make most here look like astrophysicists :lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t need “troops” for your little REMF, slack jawed faggot asses.

Dont lie, you love the hand jobs from the army of Momos over there. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More likely to get your fellow mouth breathers hard. :lol:

:lmao: most don’t know me at all over there.  But, if you want to blame me for getting your feeing hurt.  I can take it.

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

That's a good point, I just did a quit back read and those guys would make most here look like astrophysicists :lol:

Dont lie, you love the hand jobs from the army of Momos over there. :lol:

Non-sledders hate sled web sites!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Looks like Jimmy is swimming in the kiddie pool. I wonder how long some of them would last with this crew :lol:

I know some have visited here and said “no thanks!”.

Gotta have some game...or be an idiot kicking post that think you have some game to stay here.    :lol:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Looks like Jimmy is swimming in the kiddie pool. I wonder how long some of them would last with this crew :lol:

They have him pasted as a left wing wacko staunch BLM supporter homo. Job well done stirring the pot over there  :lol: 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: most don’t know me at all over there.  But, if you want to blame me for getting your feeing hurt.  I can take it.

Non-sledders hate sled web sites!

Considering I rode almost every weekend from thanksgiving til April 23rd last year along with spending 100 hours grooming I'm guessing I'm more of a sledder than you  :snack:

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They have him pasted as a left wing wacko staunch BLM supporter homo. Job well done stirring the pot over there  :lol: 

I wasn’t intending to keep it up for this long but they are the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Considering I rode almost every weekend from thanksgiving til April 23rd last year along with spending 100 hours grooming I'm guessing I'm more of a sledder than you  :snack:

Are you the one that was grooming with a SWT, or am I thinking of someone else?

4 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

No, you aren't.  But hold on, I gotta heated seat trophy I'll give you.  :lmao: