Check your account email address ×

Cleveland police union will not hold flag during Browns' opener, citing players kneeling during National Anthem

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you the one that was grooming with a SWT, or am I thinking of someone else?

We finally upgraded to a 110 HP diesel twin track machine last year after we spent 5 years upgrading our trails and bridges to fit it. Still have the SWTs to get two sections that add up to 10 miles. :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

I see the gang is getting bigger over there :lol:

One had to be shown the door because of the "mean comments" and them piling up the PM's and reported posts.  Unreal.  Funniest part was, they thought the CE was deleted because of their complaints.  :lmao: Another "needle mover"   :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Some of those guys / girls are foaming at the mouth pissed at Al  :lol: 

It's funny because some of their comments are what Tool Kit would pass off as "witty'.  But...just stupid.  I think Jimmy likes that attention.   :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I see the gang is getting bigger over there :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Some of those guys / girls are foaming at the mouth pissed at Al  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's funny because some of their comments are what Tool Kit would pass off as "witty'.  But...just stupid.  I think Jimmy likes that attention.   :lmao:

I haven’t been over there since last night I think and there are one or two that agree with me. Hell one of them said they agree with my points but I’m still a blah, blah, @&$$$$&”@&!? because I dare question the flag. :lol:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

We finally upgraded to a 110 HP diesel twin track machine last year after we spent 5 years upgrading our trails and bridges to fit it. Still have the SWTs to get two sections that add up to 10 miles. :bc:

Congrats :bc:   @Angry ginger was involved with our club when we went through the same process. We built 6 or 7 50' steel bridges over a 10 year period. It takes a lot of hard work to get these thing done with the same 5-6 people. Thank you for contributing, especially at such a young age :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

One had to be shown the door because of the "mean comments" and them piling up the PM's and reported posts.  Unreal.  Funniest part was, they thought the CE was deleted because of their complaints.  :lmao: Another "needle mover"   :lol:

Who?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Current day YamahaDooRider v 2.0?

5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Whatever you say parking lot poser prolapski. :lol:

That's better.  Just agree.  It'll save us both some time.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Current day YamahaDooRider v 2.0?

Nobody is that bad.  His retarded reporting of posts and whining via PM's was epic as hell.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Congrats :bc:   @Angry ginger was involved with our club when we went through the same process. We built 6 or 7 50' steel bridges over a 10 year period. It takes a lot of hard work to get these thing done with the same 5-6 people. Thank you for contributing, especially at such a young age :bc:

Who?

Can't remember but they were taken off the "invite list" to the CE.  I wonder if they figured it out yet?  Funny as fuck.  "Thanks for siding with me and deleting the thread."  :lol:

HSR is just a big meanie...but I shit my pants laughing.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can't remember but they were taken off the "invite list" to the CE.  I wonder if they figured it out yet?  Funny as fuck.  "Thanks for siding with me and deleting the thread."  :lol:

HSR is just a big meanie...but I shit my pants laughing.

I'm caught up now :bc:

57 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Considering I rode almost every weekend from thanksgiving til April 23rd last year along with spending 100 hours grooming I'm guessing I'm more of a sledder than you  :snack:

we going to valin turkey day this year :dunno:  

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who?

he does it so his chick will give him groomer head.  

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we going to valin turkey day this year :dunno:  

he does it so his chick will give him groomer head.  

Tabernac! After last year if there is rideable snow I'm willing to go. :bc:

I'll swipe a GPS from a guy that rides with Gardner if those guys don't go. :snack:

Edited by GGNHL