Check your account email address ×

Cleveland police union will not hold flag during Browns' opener, citing players kneeling during National Anthem

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ok then.

Do the search yourself dude.   There is a few but not many.   I'm specifically talking about police brutality and racism not just general charity work.  

I thought they would be all over it in HBO's Hard Knock's.   Which is a great show by the way however they did little to nothing.   HBO is pretty left leaning.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Like I said a few here and there.   Most say "several" or list one or two.   Many the owners started something.   I'd say its hardly widespread and neither is the kneeling.   Similar in fact as stated earlier. 

Around 70% of the NFL is AA.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

According to trump and his followers, blackie needs to just shut up and play. 

Go check out  HCS...mouthbreather  headquarters.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, old indy said:

man i havent looked around that place in a while, whats the general forum like these days?              

General isn't bad at all but Current Events....yikes! 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How fast would I get banned?

Actually current events is pretty wide open but your head might explode from reading the absolute garbage that gets posted...they love Zderp over there if that  tells you anything. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Actually current events is pretty wide open but your head might explode from reading the absolute garbage that gets posted...they love Zderp over there if that  tells you anything. :lol:

Sounds like a good place to trigger snowflakes lol

• Haha 1

Just because you are banned from both and no one wants you at either forum doesn't automatically make it a safe space. Maybe just safe from your derp drivel nonsense. I wonder how many other forums have given you the boot to the face?  :lol: :boot:   

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just because you are banned from both and no one wants you at either forum doesn't automatically make it a safe space. Maybe just safe from your derp drivel nonsense. I wonder how many other forums have given you the boot to the face?  :lol: :boot:   

How does one get banned if they never signed up? 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Poor Dumbski....a wall flower all over the interwebs.....  :lmao: :lol: 

And yet never banned or forbidden from any forums being a little pubescent girl like yourself. Poor chinless...just keep shrugging it off like it doesn't bother you. You ever stop to think that maybe you don't fit in anywhere if they don't want you anywhere? :news:

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sounds like a good place to trigger snowflakes lol

They called me Commie and told me to go live somewhere else if I don't like it here. 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And yet never banned or forbidden from any forums being a little pubescent girl like yourself. Poor chinless...just keep shrugging it off like it doesn't bother you. You ever stop to think that maybe you don't fit in anywhere if they don't want you anywhere? :news:

You’re so easily triggered :lmao: You’re like a parrot and more Dumbski projection :lol: