Check your account email address ×

Interesting Read About The Star Spangled Banner

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like the fact that we can protest the flag as an object of angst. I figure the flag is more resilient than the cunts who piss and moan about those that do. After all. they’ll all be dead and the flag will continue to wave. 

• Like 1

Weird how everything is about dividing us. Just a couple of years ago, we all go to a Sunday football, stand shoulder to shoulder, be unified as Americans under one flag,  enjoy the game.  I miss that America.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Weird how everything is about dividing us. Just a couple of years ago, we all go to a Sunday football, stand shoulder to shoulder, be unified as Americans under one flag,  enjoy the game.  I miss that America.  

Yeah those uppity niggers just need to stfu and know their place....SMH.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Everyone could just mind their own business and not pay any attention to the guys kneeling.

This country is full of people who think they get to dictate how other people live their lives.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Everyone could just mind their own business and not pay any attention to the guys kneeling.

This country is full of people who think they get to dictate how other people live their lives.

I don’t expect most on here to understand, but there are still people out here that just want to watch a game, movie, tv show , with out having politics forced on us. I just want to have fun & be entertained.  If that makes me a racist or bigot I guess that’s me.   Un apologetics.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t expect most on here to understand, but there are still people out here that just want to watch a game, movie, tv show , with out having politics forced on us. I just want to have fun & be entertained.  If that makes me a racist or bigot I guess that’s me.   Un apologetics.

I completely agree, which is why I don't let displays of politics bother me, I brush them aside like they never happened and thus it doesn't affect my watching of the games. 

You can't control what other people do but you can control how you react to it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's what I don't get about this whole thing...the anthem is what...a couple minutes? Ignore it especially if you're watching it home...guarantee those that are bitching the most about it (not you Cold War but another member) are not standing with hand on heart in front of the tv.

16 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, people should protest in a way that allows you to ignore it. After all, that's the most effective way to protest.

• Haha 1