Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

13 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Congrats on finally getting a job 

:lol:

13 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

just do what destroy your career and become irrelevant in sports,  :dunno:  

Pretty much.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So which is it ...he sucks or  collusion?

IMO collusion.

Well, he kinda does suck....but his irresponsible decision making is what hurts him the most. There is no "I" in team (but there is an "I" in pie..meat pie.... :lmao: ).  And there is no place for protest on it either.

NFL will still be reeling from this again this season...ironically though, they really can't blame Kapernicke for it.  Their irresponsible decision making is what will cost them.  Funny thing is, and again, I can actually admire Kapernickel here...the eggplants that followed him made this a complete shitshow.

(...):

Image result for I in pie shaun of the dead

11 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Its an example ya fuckin inbred hick. 

Johnny and Colin are the same.  Shitty players who were given chances. 

You can be a social justice warrior and suck hilary's cock or think for yourself and see what truly went on. 

Wut? This is why Canadians should stick to hockey... 

Kap is no Rodgers or Brady, but comparing him to Manziel is peak retardation. Yeah, an established qb who has taken a team to the playoffs multiple times is the same as some drug riddled fuck tard. Wow, leave all sports threads and never return. Jesus hates you. 

@Zambroski complaining about girl feet yet wears crocs. Die in a fire betamaximus. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wut? This is why Canadians should stick to hockey... 

Kap is no Rodgers or Brady, but comparing him to Manziel is peak retardation. Yeah, an established qb who has taken a team to the playoffs multiple times is the same as some drug riddled fuck tard. Wow, leave all sports threads and never return. Jesus hates you. 

@Zambroski complaining about girl feet yet wears crocs. Die in a fire betamaximus. 

Crocs are wide for men with wide appendages!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Didn't Manziel win the Heisman?  Ahhhh......Oscar worthy!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Crocs are wide for men with wide appendages!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Didn't Manziel win the Heisman?  Ahhhh......Oscar worthy!!!!!!!!!!

Do we need to make a list of Heisman winners who didn’t do shit in the NfL? Another person who should pop smoke from all sports threads. Heisman does not equal NFL success. Move out cherry. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do we need to make a list of Heisman winners who didn’t do shit in the NfL? Another person who should pop smoke from all sports threads. Heisman does not equal NFL success. Move out cherry. 

I was being sarcastic.  Maybe you didn't notice that with the "Oscar" comment.

See if you can catch my double entendre in this pic.

Image result for pushing your luck little man

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Kap is actually doing something that matters....that dead jar head faggot not so much.

:lol:  yes he's really changed this country.  You say shit like that then piss on McCains grave a guy whose done more for this country than Kaepernick ever thought of :news:  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  yes he's really changed this country.  You say shit like that then piss on McCains grave a guy whose done more for this country than Kaepernick ever thought of :news:  

You mean he's done more in service of the empire...

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Nike stock down 3% in pre market trading

It's always fun to watch these types of decisions play out in the business world.  If history is any indicator, there will be some heads on the chopping block and some type of ham-handed apology or walk back in their future.  Meh...another "do-gooder" corporation that pays a 9 year old sweat shop worker 14 cents to put together their product.  Comical.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You mean he's done more in service of the empire...

The greatest empire the world has ever seen.  no need to MAGA we already were kicking the worlds ass with our awesomness even with the sharp empty suit we had in office for 8 years prior to trump taking the reigns and putting Americas awesomeness on full display yet again

World stands no chance when America has great men like these in charge

isis+destroy+america.jpg

Bush.jpg

Tear_Down_This_Wall-e1402608383206.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Meh.   Nike has their choice as do consumers.

Anyone who thinks Kaepernick not being on a team is just about kneeling obviously hasn't followed the NFL much.   Owners would put players that raped their daughter on the team if they thought it gave them a better chance at winning.  

I knew it was only  a matter of time before Tillman’s service was appropriated...funny thing is that those close to him have said he would have supported Kaps protest and he went to fight to protect the right to protest. Not surprising Moe posted that though....he is a regular Toby Keith know nothing flag waver.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The greatest empire the world has ever seen.  no need to MAGA we already were kicking the worlds ass with our awesomness even with the sharp empty suit we had in office for 8 years prior to trump taking the reigns and putting Americas awesomeness on full display yet again

World stands no chance when America has great men like these in charge

isis+destroy+america.jpg

Bush.jpg

Tear_Down_This_Wall-e1402608383206.jpg

40647526_2245978035671901_3025496613956091904_o.png.jpg

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I want to know why McCain is a hero? Serious question. Because he fought in a war against a country who never attacked us, never meant to do anything to us, killing millions of people there? 

19 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I want to know why McCain is a hero? Serious question. Because he fought in a war against a country who never attacked us, never meant to do anything to us, killing millions of people there? 

Well, if you are comparing him to Kapernickel....McCain is fucking superman!  Otherwise, not.  All you have to do is find all the 2008 Dem propaganda (much truth) to see what kind of a person he was.  It was weird they hated him so much then.  I wonder what changed.

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

4E3EE066-A7CC-4271-8D0F-FD6DCC2FCF55.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if you are comparing him to Kapernickel....McCain is fucking superman!  Otherwise, not.  All you have to do is find all the 2008 Dem propaganda (much truth) to see what kind of a person he was.  It was weird they hated him so much then.  I wonder what changed.

I dont have any feelings about Kapernick either way. I am not a fan and he doesnt upset me. But really all McCain was is a son of a somebody. "fought" in an illegal and immoral war and then spend the rest of his life sending the country down the shitter. = HERO! 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I dont have any feelings about Kapernick either way. I am not a fan and he doesnt upset me. But really all McCain was is a son of a somebody. "fought" in an illegal and immoral war and then spend the rest of his life sending the country down the shitter. = HERO! 

Was the Dem sheet on him posted here?  Let  me see if I can find it.  Funny thing is, he wasn't thought all that much of by veterans either.  Let me go see...........

29 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Lets not forget what other POW's who were in captivity said about him.   Let's not forget how almost instantly after his capture the North started shooting down our planes at a much higher ratio because they all of a sudden knew the plane travel lanes in and out of certain area's. 

He is a hero to the left ONLY because of his fights with Trump.   Nothing more nothing less.   He was a Nazis to them when he ran for office in 2008.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Lets not forget what other POW's who were in captivity said about him.   Let's not forget how almost instantly after his capture the North started shooting down our planes at a much higher ratio because they all of a sudden knew the plane travel lanes in and out of certain area's. 

Oh...so he stayed there for 5 years so he could be a traitorous rat?  It’s OK Highmark...you can admit your criticism is all driven by your Trump love. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...so he stayed there for 5 years so he could be a traitorous rat?  It’s OK Highmark...you can admit your criticism is all driven by your Trump love. 

Nope.   I didn't like his politics long before Trump ran.