Check your account email address ×

It's Scary.....

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Is that seriously pilates boy???

He doesn't do it intentionally, he's just a complete imbecile.  Like putting somebody's pic as his AVI when his is all over this forum (and others).

He is without a doubt the truest of the stupid and idiotic.

Toolbag meme.jpg

I believe that is him.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You gotta be fucking joking :lol: 

I have many black and Hispanic friends and business associates and they all think Trump is a horse's ass. Trumps "what the hell do you have to lose" speech pissed off a lot of black folks I know as the moron basically insulted many blacks as he put them in the poverty class which is real far from reality for many black people.

Yes because trump was speaking to your business associates. He was clearly speaking to inner city minorities that have been under democrat leadership for 50 plus years. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn't do it intentionally, he's just a complete imbecile.  Like putting somebody's pic as his AVI when his is all over this forum (and others).

Toolbag meme.jpg

Just after that picture was taken you just know he admitted to going poopy in his depends. Derp derp derp

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Toolbag meme.jpg

Your a dumb ass

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Toolbag meme.jpg

this is the little snowrider feller that supposedly moves needles, he looks like Rupert who lives in the abandoned subway tunnels down yonder:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

this is the little snowrider feller that supposedly moves needles, he looks like Rupert who lives in the abandoned subway tunnels down yonder:dunno:

That's him!  Creepy little dick skinnin' mother!  Isn't he?  Kind of a "Silence of the Lambs" kinda creepy.

Now, personally, I've never been asked by a sketch artist to describe a pedophile, but if I ever am.....I'd imagine he'd look just like this.

5 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

What city had abandoned subway tunnels? :dunno: