Check your account email address ×

Wheel hop cure

Pete

11 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I'd rather have the Bugatti veyron 

I'd rather have the 2 million.

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Mmmmm, I like everything, I can appreciate what that McLaren set as a new standard at when it was introduced as a super car..I appreciate what anyone else appreciates when it comes to HP.. who am I to judge..

x2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Yes, I have heard repeatedly over the years that the 426 hemi was a real bitch to tune correctly. But once right, look the fuck out 

Yep.  Once guys figured them out, they were dominating. 

36 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Damn what a beauty. The ultimate sleeper. Sounds soo fucking bad ass with open headers 

That's my cup of tea right there.  Not that faggot shit RagingFlamer keeps posting. :lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd rather have the 2 million.

Yep :bc:

On 9/1/2018 at 9:38 AM, racinfarmer said:

Look at those packed grandstands!

Probably rented the track for the day. I could rent Lebanon valley for a few hrs  if I wanted to. 

They run test and tune weekly tho and it’s $25 to run. Damn cheap fun 

Lots of very exotic high hp high end cars available today, but nothing compares to the era of 1955- 1970. It was a epic time that will never be duplicated. Unfortunately I was born right in the thick of it but did grow up around it. I really cherish those years now in life.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Probably rented the track for the day. I could rent Lebanon valley for a few hrs  if I wanted to. 

They run test and tune weekly tho and it’s $25 to run. Damn cheap fun 

I use to go to the dirt track there often.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Lots of very exotic high hp high end cars available today, but nothing compares to the era of 1955- 1970. It was a epic time that will never be duplicated. Unfortunately I was born right in the thick of it but did grow up around it. I really cherish those years now in life.

:bc: 

couldnt agree more.  I grew up in it .  We always had hot rods   and street rods growing up.  Being out in garage at young age, acquiring skills of working on old cars has in meeting some great people & friendships I would never have.  This was in the early 70’s 

881F72B5-2F57-4F58-907E-A45325D38D00.jpeg

• Like 2

We had buddies who's dads had muscle cars as well. Dad 69 440 GTX- son 69 Camaro 395/375hp, Dad 69 440 RT Charger- son 69 383 Roadrunner and a few more father/son combos. We had a nice little spot to have fun on and it was cool when dad/son squared off lol. 

• Thanks 1

I have so many books and magazines it’s ridiculous. 

I have a complete 1968 car life magazine set that’s in the original shipping box. I’ve literally have 100’s of magazines from 1960 -1975

also have a original Motion catalog from 1968. L88 cost $900 lol

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

I have so many books and magazines it’s ridiculous. 

I have a complete 1968 car life magazine set that’s in the original shipping box. I’ve literally have 100’s of magazines from 1960 -1975

also have a original Motion catalog from 1968. L88 cost $900 lol

3 stage Motion cars. I think a 9sec Camaro was around $6K if memory is correct.

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

3 stage Motion cars. I think a 9sec Camaro was around $6K if memory is correct.

Lol I wish I had a couple 

Hindsite is 20/20, but wow there were lots of these cars sitting in fields barns houses garages ect. Lots were for sale because of the gas crisis. 1974-1978 was the time to scoop these up. I’d be a multimillionaire by now if I had a few of these gems. I read that some people couldn’t give away these cars because they were out of date.

still some wicked factory cars out there that haven’t been discovered yet 

6 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

My father had a 1965 chevelle SS and a 1971 chevelle 

Our dad had a 64 Impalla SS and then a 66 Impalla SS. When he bought a 68 2dr Newport with a 383 we hopped it up. Cam, alum I take, Holley etc etc. It went pretty good for a big boat. My brother had a 55 Chevy with a 454 and at that time I had a 66 Nova with a stout sm block, 4.88"s, 4spd,glass fenders/hood etc etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Lol I wish I had a couple 

Hindsite is 20/20, but wow there were lots of these cars sitting in fields barns houses garages ect. Lots were for sale because of the gas crisis. 1974-1978 was the time to scoop these up. I’d be a multimillionaire by now if I had a few of these gems. I read that some people couldn’t give away these cars because they were out of date.

still some wicked factory cars out there that haven’t been discovered yet 

Last I knew a buddy still had a mint 70 Cuda he bought new. Don't know if he's still alive or what happened to the car. 

12 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Our dad had a 64 Impalla SS and then a 66 Impalla SS. When he bought a 68 2dr Newport with a 383 we hopped it up. Cam, alum I take, Holley etc etc. It went pretty good for a big boat. My brother had a 55 Chevy with a 454 and at that time I had a 66 Nova with a stout sm block, 4.88"s, 4spd,glass fenders/hood etc etc

Wow that’s so cool. Love hearing these stories from those that lived it. Chevy small blocks were so sweet to mod 

I did just read about a son that his parents have a 1966 ChevyII  L-79  M-22  They’ve had it since new and he just recently acquired it. That’s a real special Car

• Like 1

Back in the day a buddy had a 70 Z28 with a 454 in it. Glass fenders/hood/trunk lid. Car looked stock and he drove it to the track, put his slicks on, opened the headers and ice in the cool can. He ran 9.20/ 154mph and then drove it home. Car was a daily driver

• Like 1