Check your account email address ×

Sen. John McCain Will Discontinue Medical Treatment For Brain Cancer

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah I heard that. He and one of my cousins are about at the same stage of the same disease. Awful shit. 

My BIL died from a brain tumor and you're right....just horrible.

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

At least he got that dossier to the FBI... whew!

He is a good man.  In 2008 when Repug voters attacked Obama with conspiracy driven bullshit he set the record straight.  They disagreed but there was respect.  You represent the new breed of Repug.....repulsive, narrow minded, regressive, and dumb sack o shit who enables similar pieces of shit like Dump.  And the wheels are getting real close to falling off and taking stupid hypocritical fuckers like you with it. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He is a good man.  In 2008 when Repug voters attacked Obama with conspiracy driven bullshit he set the record straight.  They disagreed but there was respect.  You represent the new breed of Repug.....repulsive, narrow minded, regressive, and dumb sack o shit who enables similar pieces of shit like Dump.  And the wheels are getting real close to falling off and taking stupid hypocritical fuckers like you with it. 

Image result for ups truck on fire

• Haha 1

I think he was a really good man at one time.  Certainly more of a war hero/celebrity than he probably was due to his father but, some of the stories were impressive.  Gotta respect that.  I voted for him in 2008 but had reservations, didn’t bother me a bit that he lost to Obama.  I thought it was time for a change too (hindsight wasn’t there yet).

But, a perfect example for term limits now.  I hope he goes peacefully.

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think he was a really good man at one time.  Certainly more of a war hero/celebrity than he probably was due to his father but, some of the stories were impressive.  Gotta respect that.  I voted for him in 2008 but had reservations, didn’t bother me a bit that he lost to Obama.  I thought it was time for a change too (hindsight wasn’t there yet).

Agreed.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully the people of the good state of Arizona see fit to replace him with someone worth a shit

Governor replaces him with a republican according to state law and whoever that is wouldnt face reelection in 2020.  So the good people of Arizona won’t have a say for a few years

39 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Governor replaces him with a republican according to state law and whoever that is wouldnt face reelection in 2020.  So the good people of Arizona won’t have a say for a few years

The word is his wife is getting the nod.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I supported him in 2000 and in 2008 until I heard the Palin interview with  Katie Couric.........

We can only hope that we will see another man like him again in the Senate, like him or not he always took country before anything else. 

McCain walking the streets of Benghazi and with armed rebels in Syria, he just smiles with zero fear.....I can't imagine any other member of Congress having brass balls like McCain

Image result for mccain benghazi

Image result for mccain syria

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I supported him in 2000 and in 2008 until I heard the Palin interview with  Katie Couric.........

We can only hope that we will see another man like him again in the Senate, like him or not he always took country before anything else. 

McCain walking the streets of Benghazi and with armed rebels in Syria, he just smiles with zero fear.....I can't imagine any other member of Congress having brass balls like McCain

Image result for mccain benghazi

Image result for mccain syria

Yes, like Mueller, you’ve been a fan and supporter of McCain their whole lives.  Or, when they were against Trump.  It’s one or the other.

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah I heard that. He and one of my cousins are about at the same stage of the same disease. Awful shit. 

i lost an aunt to it.  Awful way to go.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

go lay down Gomer Pyle, you fucking dingus.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

At least I wore green.

Only green you wear is paint.

I never voted for him by the way. Rino.

:owned: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How i see him as well.  I parted ways with him a couple years ago.  He just became too establishment.  He has an exemplary bio and history however, and i would never disrespect that.  But its 2018, Trumps in charge, and he was more of an impediment than an ally. 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1