Check your account email address ×

the repuke way

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

To be fair, I'm sure there are many Republicans who would like the throw their wife under the bus. This guy saw his chance and took it.

Trump fun fact, This dirty fucker was the first one of the first two to endorse Trump.  The other one was Collins who has been charged with insider Trading.   

"All the best people believe me"  Donald Trump.   

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

but but but Obama.       Wasn't your Orange god going to drain the swamp dog licker?

Are you saying that obama didn’t have major campaign finance violations lol wtf

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

but but but Obama.       Wasn't your Orange god going to drain the swamp dog licker?

Seems that he has done that with a couple of swamp creatures.  No more Obama and No more Hillary for now. 

This email has also been verified by Google DKIM 2048-bit RSA key

Fwd: Lanny

From:jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com To: re47@hillaryclinton.com, kschake@hillaryclinton.com, john.podesta@gmail.com Date: 2015-05-11 16:10 Subject: Fwd: Lanny
Think we are stuck with Lanny for the brothers. Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: *From:* Huma Abedin <ha16@hillaryclinton.com> *Date:* May 11, 2015 at 2:08:09 PM EDT *To:* Philippe Reines <pir@hrcoffice.com>, Jennifer Palmieri < jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com> *Cc:* Nick Merrill <nmerrill@hillaryclinton.com> *Subject:* *RE: Lanny* She just called me about this She wants lanny *From:* Philippe Reines [mailto:pir@hrcoffice.com] *Sent:* Monday, May 11, 2015 2:05 PM *To:* Jennifer Palmieri; Huma Abedin *Cc:* Nick Merrill *Subject:* Lanny Hrc is anxious to move forward -- with the commitment that I will keep him focused and in line. Do you guys need to run any more traps on your end or can I reach out to enlist him?

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When asked to comment about blaming his wife, Duncan told a reporter to leave his wife out of this :lol:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/404069-duncan-hunter-on-campaign-funds-indictment-leave-my-wife-out-of

Oh noes maybe you won’t vote for trump next time lol farrrrt

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t know the whole story but Hunter sounds like a real shitbag.

it's pretty simple. he and his wife used campaign funds for shit they should not have and have been charged. he blames it on his wife, says she handled the finances, pretends he kows nothing about it. when asked about it, he tells the reporter to keep his wife out of this :lol:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's pretty simple. he and his wife used campaign funds for shit they should not have and have been charged. he blames it on his wife, says she handled the finances, pretends he kows nothing about it. when asked about it, he tells the reporter to keep his wife out of this :lol:

As much as I hate agreeing with Timeshare, this is it in a nutshell.