Check your account email address ×

Auto price increases

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe if your pea brain contributed something of substance aside from butthurt supposition based on nothing more than how well your little plumbing shop was doing?

How about you provide something to support your position like GDP numbers or unemployment etc etc. 

Fucking idiot !!!!!!!11

Why didn't you stay in the construction biz, couldn't handle it? Not very good at it? Both? I'll go with both...... fucking douchebag!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....but I'm moving back to MN and will be offered multiple 6 figure jobs inside a few weeks

Why does your retarded faggot fucking ass keep asking me that......I'm getting tired of answering it you braindead fucking retard

Hey fuckhead - I just deduced it from some posts you were moving back but never read one confirming it.  How long is NMN going to be booming? 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that is what they have gone up on the last 4 yrs,alone . big deal 2400 to 5g on a 35g starting point . now those company's will be more likely to not buy parts from China or Mexico and pay the extra to a shop in America.  then I really don't give a shit if the truck cost 6k more 

Yep. I'll pay the extra .   The rest of these fake patriot Walmart cunts can go sulk in the corner , fuck em.   :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey fuckhead - I just deduced it from some posts you were moving back but never read one confirming it.  How long is NMN going to be booming? 

You asked me a few weeks ago if I was moving back to my old job ......obviously as some sort of idiotic gotcha about the economy and my old plant still being closed even though that has nothing to do with anything other than process viability.

Now just weeks later you ask the same fucking question again after I gave you a thorough explanation last time. 

My current employer or any employer for that matter is not likely to ever operate the facility I used to work at.....I am moving home and will be continuing my career with a different employer much to my chagrin.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep. I'll pay the extra .   The rest of these fake patriot Walmart cunts can go sulk in the corner , fuck em.   :bc:

Stupid spin cunts article is nothing more than idiotic gross speculation. Even with the tariffs steel prices were much higher than they are now 10 years ago.

The amount of fucking retards crying tears of period blood cause they dont like Trump is past annoying.....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You asked me a few weeks ago if I was moving back to my old job ......obviously as some sort of idiotic gotcha about the economy and my old plant still being closed even though that has nothing to do with anything other than process viability.

Now just weeks later you ask the same fucking question again after I gave you a thorough explanation last time. 

My current employer or any employer for that matter is not likely to ever operate the facility I used to work at.....I am moving home and will be continuing my career with a different employer much to my chagrin.

You have me confused with someone else.  This is the first explanation I’ve read 👍. Good luck 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You have me confused with someone else.  This is the first explanation I’ve read 👍. Good luck 

I remembered it.

20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep.  It’s simple really.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No, he’s correct.  On all of it.  You’ve asked before and he’s answered and explained it to you before.  Your set up failed.  Because you are stoooopid.

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Whenever I drive past a ford dealership I think of you and laugh. 

Whenever I see a faggot ass BMW or mini van I thank God  I wasn't born a faggot and that I pee standing up. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Glad ford switched over to aluminum bodies . Only a 10 % tariff on that. 

i am glad because now a rear fender will last more than 5 yrs before the rust starts peeking out and in 6 full cancer .

my 12 looks like total shit i am almost ready to slap some bushwacker fender deals on it . 

can't ask for top money and have your trucks looking like Jed Clampit just pulled in to your driveway.  

11 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The economy is just ok, now I voted for Trump but that dumb shit needs to stop shooting his stupid mouth off. When he makes the claim that "it's the greatest economy America has ever seen" he's just making himself look stupid with that lie. The late 90's and early 2000's economy  would make today's economy look like a depression.

The late 90's early 2000 was the dot com bust. Maybe your thinking mid 90's.

10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Whenever I see a faggot ass BMW or mini van I thank God  I wasn't born a faggot and that I pee standing up. 

Again with the peeing thing.....you've said that a lot since yesterday. Must have been some wild times with the fellas in the bathroom at work....just groovy!!!!!

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Like clockwork. The sites #1 bleeding heart blubbering pussy with his usual useless .02

Go kill yourself already

Did you just call Smales a bleeding heart?