Check your account email address ×

Trump's tweet on Cohen, just gold!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

This guy should have made his run for POTUS long ago when he kept talking about it but never doing it. And most importantly before there was Social Media

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh...sadly, it happens.  

Cohen had a long record of being a shady fucker before Trump retained his services. Not the first person Trumps hired that hasn't worked out too...

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Cohen had a long record of being a shady fucker before Trump retained his services. Not the first person Trumps hired that hasn't worked out too...

Cohen hired the Clinton "fixer" guy has never seen the inside of a courtroom :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

My attorney is a fucking asshole.  I really can't stand the guy.  A fucking expensive, shameless, ruthless parasite.  All attributes of a good attorney!  :lol:

'course, I'd cut him loose if I were to ever run for POTUS.  :lmao:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Likely the very reason Trump hired him to begin with.

51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He sure gave Cohen a lot of money before he realized this...

"Believe me folks, I surround myself with the best people"  Donald Trump.   All the fucking time and these losers fell for it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

This guy should have made his run for POTUS long ago when he kept talking about it but never doing it. And most importantly before there was Social Media

Don't think he would have won(yeah I know, everyone said that before too)............He narrowly beat Hillary Clinton who half the country can't stand after having 8 years of a black Democratic President. 

2016 was prime pickings for Trump with that in mind and the 24/7 media we have nowadays.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Don't think he would have won(yeah I know, everyone said that before too)............He narrowly beat Hillary Clinton who half the country can't stand after having 8 years of a black Democratic President. 

2016 was prime pickings for Trump with that in mind and the 24/7 media we have nowadays.

I'm still shocked he won as it is to be honest. I figured Hillary would pull it off and be the first female president. Strange how things work out sometimes.