Check your account email address ×

Next to flip....

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah because everyone makes a plea bargain after the trial.

Manafort still has another trial scheduled. The big one. This was was mueller warming up. The big guns come next. Get with the program, dude. Mueller is dribbling out the crimes piecemeal. Pressure is on Manafort. 

if i was mueller, this is what i'd offer to manafort, knowing he is in deep shit with russia if he spills the beans. if you don't know about the situation with manafort and various russian ogliarchs, just stfu...

i'd offer him a "rigged jury" or other means to make it look like he didn't talk,, have him suffer some "minor" retributions for his crimes. walking away free would look suspicious. i would promise not reveal things to the public that only manafort would have known about. which again, would look suspicious. manafort seems like a pansy, one who would not hold up well in jail. i could easily see him balling his eyes out with mueller about all this. i wouldn't be surprised if some of this has happened already, tbh.

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Manafort’s attorney now says all options are on the table. Mueller is bringing the crook to his knees. Poor donny. :lol: 

Hey we will see. Right now you may have a campaign finance violation but that has nothing to do with Russia. Obama got fined in 2008 for campaign finance violation so I dont see why this is any more serious than that. Until somebody comes up with some Russian goods I see this as a giant witch hunt. 

Manaforts charges are before his work with Trump. Cohen paid off some whores (not russian whores). If somebody doesnt bring the goods then this needs to be put to bed. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey we will see. Right now you may have a campaign finance violation but that has nothing to do with Russia. Obama got fined in 2008 for campaign finance violation so I dont see why this is any more serious than that. Until somebody comes up with some Russian goods I see this as a giant witch hunt. 

Manaforts charges are before his work with Trump. Cohen paid off some whores (not russian whores). If somebody doesnt bring the goods then this needs to be put to bed. 

Here's what I love about the liberal hacks here.  You and a few others here represent the "independants".  Or, as I so lovingly refer to you sometimes, the "none of the above" voters.  YOU people are the ones the Dems need to be convincing....and they cannot because, what they are selling are bullshit beans.  

While we don't see eye to eye on many things, you, Ben and even Moto (along with a few others) can see the BS narrative the left is spewing and what makes it bad is, rather than them seeing you as the true independant vote they need to carry their party, they call you hacks and RWWS because of your opinion.  Instead, maybe they should be taking a good long look at their "beans" and sales tactics.  I mean, has any party in history made it this easy for another party?  i thought the R's were gonna hold the record for that during Obama's first term.  Wheew....it's been SHATTERED!!!

It's an interesting little cult they've got going there. I don't get it.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here's what I love about the liberal hacks here.  You and a few others here represent the "independants".  Or, as I so lovingly refer to you sometimes, the "none of the above" voters.  YOU people are the ones the Dems need to be convincing....and they cannot because, what they are selling are bullshit beans.  

While we don't see eye to eye on many things, you, Ben and even Moto (along with a few others) can see the BS narrative the left is spewing and what makes it bad is, rather than them seeing you as the true independant vote they need to carry their party, they call you hacks and RWWS because of your opinion.  Instead, maybe they should be taking a good long look at their "beans" and sales tactics.  I mean, has any party in history made it this easy for another party?  i thought the R's were gonna hold the record for that during Obama's first term.  Wheew....it's been SHATTERED!!!

It's an interesting little cult they've got going there. I don't get it.

Everyone should be "Independent" when it comes to govt corruption. And there is plenty I can be critical of Trump for but when all you hear is RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT and everything they are indicting for has nothing to do with Russians or even TRUMP that is just not right. Id say the same thing even if it was about momo and not Trump. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Everyone should be "Independent" when it comes to govt corruption. And there is plenty I can be critical of Trump for but when all you hear is RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT and everything they are indicting for has nothing to do with Russians or even TRUMP that is just not right. Id say the same thing even if it was about momo and not Trump. 

Agreed.  The reason they can continue to be (and get worse) is because they're able to convince half the population of idiot citizens to back and defend the lies.  It's divide and conquer at it's finest.  I guess we are just gonna have to accept that as a nation, we find this acceptable.   :dunno:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  The reason they can continue to be (and get worse) is because they're able to convince half the population of idiot citizens to back and defend the lies.  It's divide and conquer at it's finest.  I guess we are just gonna have to accept that as a nation, we find this acceptable.   :dunno:

at this point, that's all the left has.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Those tactics clearly work as you can see by all of the party hacks here. They WANT trump to be guilty of something because they hate him. And even if there has been no evidence of any Russian collusion they dont care, they want him out and whatever it takes to get him out (even if its a lie) is fine with them. That is a scary precedence to set as this can go back and forth with whomever is president and is a distraction from what we should be focusing on and producing as a country.

Personally I think Trump is an asshole, but that doesnt mean I am willing to make shit up to get him impeached. Ultimately I want Trump to be successful (as I would with any president) because that means we will be successful as a country. I am not willing to impeach presidents for bogus claims or wish for the economy to tank so I can say "told you so" and puff my chest out in self righteousness. This kind of crap makes us weaker and more shallow. I fucking hate people... blah

• 7 months later...
  • Gold Member
On 8/22/2018 at 6:27 AM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Manafort’s attorney now says all options are on the table. Mueller is bringing the crook to his knees. Poor donny. :lol: 

Mueller just gave Donny the win in 2020 dummy.

On 8/22/2018 at 6:42 AM, Snoslinger said:

if i was mueller, this is what i'd offer to manafort, knowing he is in deep shit with russia if he spills the beans. if you don't know about the situation with manafort and various russian ogliarchs, just stfu...

i'd offer him a "rigged jury" or other means to make it look like he didn't talk,, have him suffer some "minor" retributions for his crimes. walking away free would look suspicious. i would promise not reveal things to the public that only manafort would have known about. which again, would look suspicious. manafort seems like a pansy, one who would not hold up well in jail. i could easily see him balling his eyes out with mueller about all this. i wouldn't be surprised if some of this has happened already, tbh.

Remember when @Snoslinger used to make up wild stories full of all kinds of total bull shit.  He was so elaborate with the details.  It was like he dreamed it would happen and he couldn't wait to share it with us.  THAT WAS AWESOME.  :lol2:  

Fucking clown.  

On 8/22/2018 at 6:46 AM, Anler said:

On 8/22/2018 at 7:10 AM, Anler said:

On 8/22/2018 at 7:55 AM, Anler said:

Its throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Those tactics clearly work as you can see by all of the party hacks here. They WANT trump to be guilty of something because they hate him. And even if there has been no evidence of any Russian collusion they dont care, they want him out and whatever it takes to get him out (even if its a lie) is fine with them. That is a scary precedence to set as this can go back and forth with whomever is president and is a distraction from what we should be focusing on and producing as a country.

Personally I think Trump is an asshole, but that doesnt mean I am willing to make shit up to get him impeached. Ultimately I want Trump to be successful (as I would with any president) because that means we will be successful as a country. I am not willing to impeach presidents for bogus claims or wish for the economy to tank so I can say "told you so" and puff my chest out in self righteousness. This kind of crap makes us weaker and more shallow. I fucking hate people... blah

Hey @Snoslinger. You paying attention to any of this?  You were told months ago and by multiple people that this Mueller thing wasn't going to pan out for ya.  You must feel like a real fool now.  :lol2: 

• Gold Member
On 8/22/2018 at 9:42 AM, Snoslinger said:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember when @Snoslinger used to make up wild stories full of all kinds of total bull shit.  He was so elaborate with the details.  It was like he dreamed it would happen and he couldn't wait to share it with us.  THAT WAS AWESOME.  :lol2:  

Fucking clown.  

From Inspector Clouseau to Marcia Clark!   :lol: