Check your account email address ×

US steel just announced $750 million investment to modernize plant due to increased demand for steel

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol. So nobody expanded under the obama years eh? Nobody even knows what is going to happen with the tariffs yet. But obviously the company feels confident and is expanding and that is  a good thing, for that industry. 

No .....no heavy industry ever fucking put a billion dollars into US infrastructure under Obama because his fucking retarded EPA and regulatory policy made it prohibitive. 

Obama's economy was shit and Trumps is booming....deal with it 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No .....no heavy industry ever fucking put a billion dollars into US infrastructure under Obama because his fucking retarded EPA and regulatory policy made it prohibitive. 

Obama's economy was shit and Trumps is booming....deal with it 

Lol. My god you are one dumb morher fucker. This is an expansion like many other companies have done over the years, as the economy continues to improve

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

And dont get too excited about jobs yet either. If you read the op before rubbing one off on your maga hats, you’d see this is more about automation and efficient improvements. But still a good thing 

Do you know how many people are going to be put to work implementing that 750 million dollar upgrade?

About 2 million Obama jobs worth

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Lol. My god you are one dumb morher fucker. This is an expansion like many other companies have done over the years, as the economy continues to improve

Under Obama steel production in this country was driven to the brink of extinction .........that is a fact

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Under Obama steel production in this country was driven to the brink of extinction .........that is a fact

Because the economy took a shit, primarily. A lot of things went to crap and are now rebounding. Loosen your maga hat a little 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Do you know how many people are going to be put to work implementing that 750 million dollar upgrade?

About 2 million Obama jobs worth

Ibew, united steel workers, teamsters, and many non union people will have very good years cause of this!  

The IBEW thanks you for this MR Trump cause building Starbucks and remodeling MCDonalds during the obama years wasn’t all that great

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because the economy took a shit, primarily. A lot of things went to crap and are now rebounding. Loosen your maga hat a little 

No .....thats not true at all .......Chinese overcapacity is 100% to blame

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No .....thats not true at all .......Chinese overcapacity is 100% to blame

How does stell demand increase or remain the same when building declines?  Dude - I see it on the electrical side - the last 6-7 years have been balls out.  

You’re bitter because you had to relocate but that’s not excuse to be incoherent about reality and facts.  Now fuck off with your Dump love 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How does stell demand increase or remain the same when building declines?  Dude - I see it on the electrical side - the last 6-7 years have been balls out.  

You’re bitter because you had to relocate but that’s not excuse to be incoherent about reality and facts.  Now fuck off with your Dump love 👍

Hey retarded fucking assfuck........take a look at earnings for all the integrated producers from 2012-2015 and get back to me. Fucking lightbulb salesmen gonna tell me about steel company health :lol: 

Heres a hint.....most steel companies were operating at a loss for a good portion of the Obama years 

• Haha 2