Check your account email address ×

Christians vs Muslims.

39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Christians just pulled ahead in the sexual abuse of young boys. 

but the mooozlems still hold a fuck of a lead in the abuse of goats, the zombie followers will have to pick up their game to make this a close match

8 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

but the mooozlems still hold a fuck of a lead in the abuse of goats, the zombie followers will have to pick up their game to make this a close match

You ever been to Wisconsin?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Christians just pulled ahead in the sexual abuse of young boys. 

Say what you want about radical Muslims but they wait until they’re dead before they collect their 50 virgins. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Say what you want about radical Muslims but they wait until they’re dead before they collect their 50 virgins. 

It's actually 72. But why would you be right on anything??? Lol

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Catholicism pushes all the same myths as Christianity along with a few more. 

Yeah, but hey...Muslim myths are better.  Not to mention, look at all the good stuff Islam allows for its followers.  Can’t buy those types of human rights and freedoms.  AMIRITE?

:lol:

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They fought against each other for years :lol: they’re fundamentally quite different and it’s the catholic organization that’s a steaming piece of shit and the very stuff Jesus preached against :lol: man you’re fat

Edited by Rod Johnson

43 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

and in other news atheists continue to be cheap fucking pricks:

On average, religiously affiliated households donate $1,590 to charity annually, while households with no religious affiliation contribute $695.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/religious-people-more-likely-give-charity-study/

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

and in other news atheists continue to be cheap fucking pricks:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/religious-people-more-likely-give-charity-study/

HEY!!!  Well, you're right...I'm very "frugal" but, it is a fact that those that lean to the right (conseratives) give more toward charity.

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I hope Trump bans priests. 

How about we all agree them have sex (with legal aged adults).  I mean...WTF with this shit anymore?!?!?!!?

Yes, I realize the Catholic church is already letting them have sex.  That's why I added teh "legal aged adults" part.  Fucking disgusting.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

HEY!!!  Well, you're right...I'm very "frugal" but, it is a fact that those that lean to the right (conseratives) give more toward charity.

How about we all agree them have sex (with legal aged adults).  I mean...WTF with this shit anymore?!?!?!!?

Yes, I realize the Catholic church is already letting them have sex.  That's why I added teh "legal aged adults" part.  Fucking disgusting.

I have always felt that way and the reason the church decided to not let them marry doesnt really apply anymore. 

But the way its set up now it is a dream job for a pervert. Make everybody tell you their deepest darkest secrets... And only you can save them thru God... What could go wrong? 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Except you.  Your too busy fighting about your $1,000.00 property tax bill to write a cheque to charity. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Except you.  Your too busy fighting about your $1,000.00 property tax bill to write a cheque to charity. 

Your too worried about depreciation on a sled to own one. Or anything else really.  Look in the mirror.

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

They fought against each other for years :lol: they’re fundamentally quite different and it’s the catholic organization that’s a steaming piece of shit and the very stuff Jesus preached against :lol: man you’re fat

Yes sludgy. Virgin births and zombie Jesus did happen back then. :lol: 

waterwalkers. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes sludgy. Virgin births and zombie Jesus did happen back then. :lol: 

waterwalkers. :lol: 

I’d say don’t be mad but you’ll always be mad and dum