Check your account email address ×

The Simpletons......

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Arctic beta says only losers buy used boats.

Then again, he buys pontoon boats and no one gives a fuck about floating docks. 

you are a dip shit . why dont you look up the fastest growing segment of boats . then get back to us . hint it is not gay ass kayaks 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you are a dip shit . why dont you look up the fastest growing segment of boats . then get back to us . hint it is not gay ass kayaks 

I'm sure the aging population has a lot to do with toons being popular. 

As people age and more are more people like Arctic beta are intimidated by jet skis, pontoons are the perfect choice.

They are safe, stable and boring, just like their owners. 

Maybe Skidoo will bring back the elite.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol no. I already have the boat. I could think of nothing I’d rather do less than sleep on a boat and clean the shit out of it after I shit. Wakeboard boats are great for where I live. The lake is 30 miles long. There is no place where I’m too far away that I have to contemplate sleeping on it. Plus, sloots love them and anyone who says there is a better reason to have a boat than to pile white women on it is a liar. 

What lake are you on xtra? 30 miles long doesn’t sound like a small lake. :dunno: 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pontoon boats are fucking awesome... What sort of commie doesn’t like them? 

PondTunes are the gayest boats ever made. Perfect for a faggot like you. You can take AKI for a ride and fuck him up the ass. Lube him up with some MARFAK.       

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Pontoon boats :lol:

Have you been on a new tri toon with a 250 motor? They’re a riot, and you can’t beat a toon for loading up the party and going for a ride. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol no. I already have the boat. I could think of nothing I’d rather do less than sleep on a boat and clean the shit out of it after I shit. Wakeboard boats are great for where I live. The lake is 30 miles long. There is no place where I’m too far away that I have to contemplate sleeping on it. Plus, sloots love them and anyone who says there is a better reason to have a boat than to pile white women on it is a liar. 

Exactly....who the fuck wants to sleep on a 21' Cuddy....I've had a couple and the only thing the cabin is good for is throwing all your bullshit in. 

15 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not a Nautique. $120k + is a little out of the range of the middle class. But damn they are sweet fucking boats. The detail work on them is insane. They had some new G25’s when I picked up my boat the other week. I drooled on it. One would have to be momo ugly not to slay all of the poon on one.. 

51008968-C1F1-4906-B369-F0F1000952A7.jpeg.77f2c6a91218ca252f4935f141c27dc6.jpeg

Cool boat but I'll pass.  Have you seen the Avalon Tri-toons with twin 350-400R's?  All decked out they run 130's......  F'ing NUTS!!!!!!  

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Have you been on a new tri toon with a 250 motor? They’re a riot, and you can’t beat a toon for loading up the party and going for a ride. 

If I had just 1 boat on a lake it would be a Tri toon with a decent size motor. 

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly....who the fuck wants to sleep on a 21' Cuddy....I've had a couple and the only thing the cabin is good for is throwing all your bullshit in. 

I had an 18 sport cuddy. Was nothing more then hiding from a short rain.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As a kid we had 22' Sea Ray cuddy cabin and fuck sleeping in that unless it's a quick nap. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Edmo said:

nope. i get the draw for some people, like older folks, but they're ugly as fuck. look like something someone welded together in their garage. and the prices of something so cheap? freaking nuts. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

As a kid we had 22' Sea Ray cuddy cabin and fuck sleeping in that unless it's a quick nap. 

cuddys under 24 feet they are pretty much useless and the boat has no cockpit space then.  I get the solid bow in the ocean or great lakes but not in smaller lakes.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

cuddys under 24 feet they are pretty much useless and the boat has no cockpit space then.  I get the solid bow in the ocean or great lakes but not in smaller lakes.  

One of the times making a run from Lake St Clair to Put-In-Bay in Erie during some bad weather and had to turn back. We were just getting the shit kicked out of us too much. Great boat to troll for walleye in the morning with dad and grandpa then have the rest of the family out later to raft off, ski, tube or back then, kneeboard :lol: