Check your account email address ×

1st the Hollywood star, now this...

ckf

Granite marking Trump's New Hampshire primary win smashed

trumpgraniteblockdestroyed-police.jpg

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) First his Hollywood star, now his New Hampshire granite.

New Hampshire State Police say someone smashed a granite block inscribed with President Donald Trump's name early Friday. The block is part of a display along the sidewalk outside the State Library that showcases winners of the New Hampshire presidential primary. Trump's block was the last one in the line, marking his 2016 win in the GOP primary.

Police say the block was smashed and scattered on the grass and street.

Last month, a man used a pickax to destroy Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The West Hollywood City Council later approved a resolution seeking the star's removal, citing the president's disturbing treatment of women.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Someone with TDS really showed him!! What a bad ass

That's what I don't understand with this type of behavior. Does it help their cause? Does it hurt Trump?

I find it amazing the left can’t figure out how this childish shit hurts them. 

My wife just had a show on where they were talking about how to save Oscars , no one is watching anymore.  Special categories for Black panther movie?  Not one suggestion that people don’t want lectures from Hollywood blow hards  on politics.. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's what I don't understand with this type of behavior. Does it help their cause? Does it hurt Trump?

Exactly, to me, just a stupid act of vandalism,..that I would hope was done by a kid doing something dumb we have all done as youths..Now if an adult did this..Says a lot

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how some people think that some sort of left wing emporer controls all human behavior. 

"Doesn't the left realize..."

"The left wants to...."

:lol:

Wut!?..:wtf:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

One:  their "cause" is to try and spread their hate and bitterness.  It's of zero help and only make Trump supporters dig their heels in.  The Dems can try and act like this is just a "rougue" group of their leftsists they don't support, but they won't denounce any of it.  By not denouncing it, they are encouraging it.

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Someone with TDS really showed him!! What a bad ass

Totally!  I mean....hardcore lefty's gonna show everyone what the fuck is wut!!  LOL  Adorable.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I find it amazing the left can’t figure out how this childish shit hurts them. 

My wife just had a show on where they were talking about how to save Oscars , no one is watching anymore.  Special categories for Black panther movie?  Not one suggestion that people don’t want lectures from Hollywood blow hards  on politics.. 

I for one am sick of the racist saying super hero movies don't deserve Oscar consideration.  The star of that movie could have been my son!!!!

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how some people think that some sort of left wing emporer controls all human behavior. 

"Doesn't the left realize..."

"The left wants to...."

:lol:

SWEET IRONIC FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

A good example of their everyday behaviors is here on display most days by @SnowRider.

Hes so emotionally invested...you know hes not any different off the site.

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

A good example of their everyday behaviors is here on display most days by @SnowRider.

Hes so emotionally invested...you know hes not any different off the site.

I buried the hatchet with Greg long ago. I've chatted with him via PM several times and he seems fine when you remove the politics. IMO he posts what he does to get a rise out of you guys.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I buried the hatchet with Greg long ago. I've chatted with him via PM several times and he seems fine when you remove the politics. IMO he posts what he does to get a rise out of you guys.

I play it safe. I hate everyone here equally. The only guy that I hated more was jammin. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

You say that about everyone though. :lol:

:bc:

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Donald Trump. Bringing the country together since 2016. :lol: 

Image result for obama laughing

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Related image

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I play it safe. I hate everyone here equally. The only guy that I hated more was jammin. 

Fucking guy causes way to many problems around here. Should we ban him?   :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You say that about everyone though. :lol:

:bc:

I don't let ones political beliefs dictate who I get along with :dunno:   Hell, I get along fine with you and you are a fuckin Nook.

• Haha 2

This is a sign of overwhelming hatred. If they could do more, they would do more. 

If I was Trump I would have the utmost security wherever I went. I'm sure he does. 

This is unlike anything we have ever seen. Obama did have  a lot of death threats also. 

Wow, fuckin' 'Merica. Gotta' love it!!

2 hours ago, ckf said:

WTF all I ever get back from PM's  is "return to sender":dunno: