Check your account email address ×

Was the FBI in on the plot to frame Trump with Russian bullshit?

Nobody will probably ever know exactly what the fuck was going on with them but it is blatantly clear to non-retards that the FBI (and DOJ) were clearly not on the “up and up” with whatever fuckery the Obama administration was doing with them.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah it’s a frame job....yeah that’s it.

What next Ben you and Jt take ride your tricycles west to see the edge of the earth?

You're an idiot....a drooling moron

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We haven't seen even the beginning of this shit. It's going to turn into a shitfest. I do hope they get Hillary and Obama. 

I think its going to turn into a shit fest too, for that matter it already is.  Im cynical about either of those two facing justice, as much as I want it.  The public needs to have their trust in government restored.

* Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson told House investigators last year that he only met Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr after the 2016 election.

* But Ohr's records show that he was in contact with Simpson as early as August 2016.

*Ohr's wife worked for Fusion GPS on the Steele dossier project.

Newly released Department of Justice records appear to conflict with testimony that Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson gave to Congress in 2017 about the timeline of his interactions with top DOJ official Bruce Ohr.

Simpson claimed in testimony to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on Nov. 14 that he did not have contact with any FBI or DOJ officials regarding the infamous Steele dossier until after the 2016 election. But Ohr's emails, which have been provided to Congress, show that he and Simpson were in contact as early as August 2016.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-09-at-11.52.47-AM.jp

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Taking trump down by whatever means is necessary. I really don’t care. In fact, I approve. 

Mmmmmm... capitulation.

Perfect chaser for a rib eye supper.

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Taking trump down by whatever means is necessary. I really don’t care. In fact, I approve. 

I really hope that you're trolling and that you don't have a full blown case of TDS.

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I really hope that you're trolling and that you don't have a full blown case of TDS.

Certain parts of the Steele dossier have been proven true. Other parts haven’t been proven false. There’s been not one shred of evidence that links the fbi or any other agency with trying to shape the outcome of the election in Hillary’s favor. In fact, just the opposite occurred. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Certain parts of the Steele dossier have been proven true. Other parts haven’t been proven false. There’s been not one shred of evidence that links the fbi or any other agency with trying to shape the outcome of the election in Hillary’s favor. In fact, just the opposite occurred. 

Not a single salacious bit of that fucking dossier has been proven true , the FBI used the garbage hitpiece as a means to .....

A. Spy on the Trump admin and it was the sole reason the FISA was granted after the FBI mislead the courts with it

B. Sell some negative press on Trump and introduce the Russia narrative

C. Get a bunch of people paid

You'd have to be a brain dead fucking moron not to be able to connect the dots here

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not a single salacious bit of that fucking dossier has been proven true , the FBI used the garbage hitpiece as a means to .....

A. Spy on the Trump admin and it was the sole reason the FISA was granted after the FBI mislead the courts with it

B. Sell some negative press on Trump and introduce the Russia narrative

C. Get a bunch of people paid

You'd have to be a brain dead fucking moron not to be able to connect the dots here

Anything I say you’ll call it bullshit or fake news. And I’ll call your Seth whoever fake news.

This is the situation. Don’t like something? Doesn’t fit your narrative? Fake news. Round it goes. It’s actually kind of fun. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Poor @f7ben is @jtssrx level stupid :lmao: 

Are you disputing an FBI agent was in contact with Steele constantly and who's wife worked for Fusion GPS ??????

That shit doesnt seem absolutely corrupt given what we know?????

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Anything I say you’ll call it bullshit or fake news. And I’ll call your Seth whoever fake news.

This is the situation. Don’t like something? Doesn’t fit your narrative? Fake news. Round it goes. It’s actually kind of fun. 

Nope......Assange has been shown to be 100% credible and he said Seth Rich was the source......

FBI agents conducted some incredibly shady business in the 2016 campaign and the DNC , Fusion and the FBI are all wrapped up in it and obstructing investigations etc

I deal in facts , you deal in bullshit.....sorry