Check your account email address ×

Why Does Betsy DeVos's Family Yacht Fly a Foreign Flag? Donald Trump's 'America First' Administration

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

This is fucking outrageous.   Trump should be immediately impeached for hiring her.   I'd fucking done with him....this was the last straw!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Caymen Islands is the dumbest flag on the planet. I like the American flag. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't recall the Kerry thing being that big of deal.   After all its not his money its Ketchup's money.   He is just her little bitch.  

:lmao:

Excellent thread, MC.

I mean, if I were a smart person, I’d certainly start to believe that your side is despised so much that nobody gives two shits about lhypocrisy from the Obama years.  ZERO.  Ooof.  That’s some serious hate!

But meh, you don’t get it.  You must be a racist!!!

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Impeach Betsy!!!!!  

Personally I think she was a bad choice for that job. I don't really care what she does in her personal life. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Somebody check.  Of true, just shut down this thread.

:lol:

After some quick google Betsy doesn’t own it.  Some 91 year old relative of her’s own it.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't recall the Kerry thing being that big of deal.   After all its not his money its Ketchup's money.   He is just her little bitch.  

Of course you say that now....even your memory is clouded with partisan hackery. :lol:

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

After some quick google Betsy doesn’t own it.  Some 91 year old relative of her’s own it.

Ha!  Another gut hooking article designed for MC and the like, and because so few of us read his bullshit cut and pasted hacky shit, we all got gut hooked by another MC thread.  Can we get a proof reader assigned to do his threads.

I feel shame.  We all should cuz, we all knew better.

:lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you say that now....even your memory is clouded with partisan hackery. :lol:

I was not a fan of Kerry by any means but I don't ever recall discussing his boat's flag.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Well that makes this whole story an even bigger fail. Poor MC the sheep. Not even her boat. :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I was not a fan of Kerry by any means but I don't ever recall discussing his boat's flag.  :lol:  

You think this is just about the flag...seriously? 

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well that makes this whole story an even bigger fail. Poor MC the sheep. Not even her boat. :lol: 

Right and Betsy is the only one in the family that doesn’t use loopholes and offshore bullshit to hide money...it’s hypocritical to rip Kerry and give her a pass.

no  greater hypocrisy than having the "driver"  drop your kids off at the private school, while fighting  to keep other kids in low performing, gang infested, shitholes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know I did not bitch .I have always thought if the Fed did not gouge the us tax payer so fucking hard we would not need to look for ways  to fuck tgghem back . and just why do you suppose our government slipped that loop hole in for yahats .