Check your account email address ×

The NRA Says It's in Deep Financial Trouble, May Be 'Unable to Exist'

7 hours ago, Shifty said:

I was kinda surprised at the amount of people down there that DO NOT like you. Jus sayin old fella, watch out. 

The only people that don't like me is because I'm pro-choice, and don't like dogs...................that's the only reasons. 

A kid came down with HOOKWORMS in Pompano Beach from the sand. HOOKWORMS ARE FROM DOGSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another guy had BOTH his feet amputated because his dog licked open cuts on his feet, and he got an infection. 

Go ahead,  love you some dogs..........lonely people.  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just heard on TV today that a lady died  a few days after being nipped by her new puppy.

Why don't you people see dogs as disease-carrying agents? 

You are a walking disease and chickenshit when I came to town you big pussy  lmfao why did you stop responding to my pm when I sent you a pic I was in town ?   Must be Cuz ur the site chickenshit  lmfao 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

You are a walking disease and chickenshit when I came to town you big pussy  lmfao why did you stop responding to my pm when I sent you a pic I was in town ?   Must be Cuz ur the site chickenshit  lmfao 

Get bent ya' faggot, go pay your rent. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get bent ya' faggot, go pay your rent. 

What is that I can't hear you over that vagina menstruating lmfao  face it faggot your a pussy !  When I came to town you nothing but a COWARD  :mc:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Dogs keep thieves away. Cats keep mice away. I’m way more likely to be infiltrated by mice 

I catch mice almost every day in my barn. The only good mouse bait-poison was the D-CON pellets, but they are now outlawed. 

All the other baits I tried don't work. The mice won't eat them. I just trap them with peanut butter. It's a pain in the ass, especially when they start to decompose. They smell so bad I have to double bag them before I put them in the trash. Either that or I bury them in the compost pile. 

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

What is that I can't hear you over that vagina menstruating lmfao  face it faggot your a pussy !  When I came to town you nothing but a COWARD  :mc:

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP, you faggot. You posted a pic of Sandy's, and I'm supposed to drive up there and wait for some faggot to fight!! LMAO!! You are truly the  " SITE FAG " of FS.COM, and rightly so!!! 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP, you faggot. You posted a pic of Sandy's, and I'm supposed to drive up there and wait for some faggot to fight!! LMAO!! You are truly the  " SITE FAG " of FS.COM, and rightly so!!! 

What was that? All I read is I'M A COWARD ! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I catch mice almost every day in my barn. The only good mouse bait-poison was the D-CON pellets, but they are now outlawed. 

All the other baits I tried don't work. The mice won't eat them. I just trap them with peanut butter. It's a pain in the ass, especially when they start to decompose. They smell so bad I have to double bag them before I put them in the trash. Either that or I bury them in the compost pile. 

News to me , I still get d-con at the stores. Unless there are specific d-con ? Mine has green pellets in it. 

31 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

News to me , I still get d-con at the stores. Unless there are specific d-con ? Mine has green pellets in it. 

The " GOOD "  D-Con that had the real poison in it, is no longer manufactured. You can get some on E-BAY for $120.00 for a 12 pack. 

The new D-con also  has green pellets but does NOT contain the good killing poison. 

I have also bought new green pellets, the mice won't eat the shit. 

I have also tried a couple of other baits from Home Depot, the mice won't eat it. 

I set out my baits in black plastic trays so I can monitor what is being eaten. 

They don't eat anything but the ORIGINAL D-CON, which is now banned. 

2 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I got 6 cats.

Every day there are 2-3 gifts in the entryway. Mostly moles.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'd bash znutties skull in with a croquet mallet ......if he tried to fondle my little dogs balls....which he would....cause hes a sicko faggot retard

Snotty hates dogs because they rebuffed his invite to lick peanut butter off his fungus cock one too many times. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Snotty hates dogs because they rebuffed his invite to lick peanut butter off his fungus cock one too many times. 

Or they got nippy with him when he tried to apply peanut butter to their little dog rockets.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or they got nippy with him when he tried to apply peanut butter to their little dog rockets.

:lol:

Fungus Cock. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Dogs keep thieves away. Cats keep mice away. I’m way more likely to be infiltrated by mice 

I have both.

Chickens eat the insects, cats kill the mice , dog protects chickens and cats.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The " GOOD "  D-Con that had the real poison in it, is no longer manufactured. You can get some on E-BAY for $120.00 for a 12 pack. 

The new D-con also  has green pellets but does NOT contain the good killing poison. 

I have also bought new green pellets, the mice won't eat the shit. 

I have also tried a couple of other baits from Home Depot, the mice won't eat it. 

I set out my baits in black plastic trays so I can monitor what is being eaten. 

They don't eat anything but the ORIGINAL D-CON, which is now banned. 

Get someone else to put the poison down for you, it's your foul smell that the mice don't like.