Check your account email address ×

The NRA Says It's in Deep Financial Trouble, May Be 'Unable to Exist'

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Get someone else to put the poison down for you, it's your foul smell that the mice don't like.

I'd like to rub my shit all over your house, if I could. Your kitchen counters, your tables, your toothbrushes , your sofas, and your tv remotes. LMAO!! Lick my shit, FAGGOT !!!

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd bash znutties skull in with a croquet mallet ......if he tried to fondle my little dogs balls....which he would....cause hes a sicko faggot retard

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

Snotty hates dogs because they rebuffed his invite to lick peanut butter off his fungus cock one too many times. 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Or they got nippy with him when he tried to apply peanut butter to their little dog rockets.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

Fungus Cock. 

Wut, you little faggots think that's funny? I'll beat the shit out of all three of you if I ever get my hands on ya'. 

You'll all end up with a MARFAK-LUBED, 5 D-CELL MAGLITE up your asses.   

On 8/6/2018 at 7:04 PM, steve from amherst said:

I don't trust anyone who dosnt like dogs.

OK, you go with your dog making character judgements for ya'.  That says a lot about your perception abilities. 

Dogs don't like me, they know I want to use them for coyote lures. They usually attack me first. Fuckin' bastids. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you little faggots think that's funny? I'll beat the shit out of all three of you if I ever get my hands on ya'. 

You'll all end up with a MARFAK-LUBED, 5 D-CELL MAGLITE up your asses.   

You couldn't bust a grape you fat little fuck....you look like 300 pounds of shit shoved into a 200 pound bag!!!!!!!💩

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You couldn't bust a grape you fat little fuck....you look like 300 pounds of shit shoved into a 200 pound bag!!!!!!!💩

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ok, so I don't look too great, but that won't stop me from ringin' your bell with a big Maglite, you liberal faggot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, you go with your dog making character judgements for ya'.  That says a lot about your perception abilities. 

Dogs don't like me, they know I want to use them for coyote lures. They usually attack me first. Fuckin' bastids. 

Dogs are actually good judges of character . They don't like you because your an asshole.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_4213.PNG.d3731c44fd394c98e52f67dae95b70b6.PNG

That can't be right...all dogs seem to like me...even cats....im not a fan of cats...i go over to a buddies who has cats....the fucking things are all over me...

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's Time for Hunters to Leave the NRA

America's proudest tradition should never be used as an excuse for anti-American politics

https://www.outsideonline.com/2328866/its-time-hunters-leave-nra

“Anti-American Politics”

I don’t even call Democrats Americans anymore.  I haven’t called liberals Americans in years.

Stupid fuck.  You’d better put me back on ignore right now.  I’m about to get tough on your stupid ass.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Anti-American Politics”

I don’t even call Democrats Americans anymore.  I haven’t called liberals Americans in years.

Stupid fuck.  You’d better put me back on ignore right now.  I’m about to get tough on your stupid ass.

Go ahead Nancy Boy.

22 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just heard on TV today that a lady died  a few days after being nipped by her new puppy.

Why don't you people see dogs as disease-carrying agents? 

BS 

22 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

You are a walking disease and chickenshit when I came to town you big pussy  lmfao why did you stop responding to my pm when I sent you a pic I was in town ?   Must be Cuz ur the site chickenshit  lmfao 

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The " GOOD "  D-Con that had the real poison in it, is no longer manufactured. You can get some on E-BAY for $120.00 for a 12 pack. 

The new D-con also  has green pellets but does NOT contain the good killing poison. 

I have also bought new green pellets, the mice won't eat the shit. 

I have also tried a couple of other baits from Home Depot, the mice won't eat it. 

I set out my baits in black plastic trays so I can monitor what is being eaten. 

They don't eat anything but the ORIGINAL D-CON, which is now banned. 

If we take up a collection and get some and send it to you, will you do a live podcast and eat all 12 of them for us? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The NRA is laughable. Who throws their hard earned cash at that detestable organization?  

People who want to keep their constitutional rights.  They are worth more than the DNC.  What's that say?  GET OFF YOUR POCKET!  :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

DNC donors?

Ahhhhh......NO WHEY!  That party is for sure the best salesmen they've ever had for sho!

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Dogs are actually good judges of character . They don't like you because your an asshole.

Almost weekly I read about a dog attack or killing it's own baby in the owner's family.

Good judge of character, huh asshole? 

Dogs are fucking scumbags. 

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

BS 

If we take up a collection and get some and send it to you, will you do a live podcast and eat all 12 of them for us? :dunno:

Why would I do that, and give up tormenting you faggots, 24/7? No WAY!!!!!