Check your account email address ×

The left simply doesn't get it.

In today’s world, with President Trump getting hit daily, I decided a little Bible Lesson might be appropriate.

Remember what Jesus said: 'He will put the sheep on the right and the goats on the left.' (Matthew 25:33).

Jesus also told Peter that if he wanted to catch fish do it from the right side of the boat. He did and filled the boat with fish.

John 21:6 (NIV) He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."  When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number
of fish.

Origin of Left & Right: I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left".

By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible: Ecclesiastes 10:2(NIV) - "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."

Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen

It surely can't get any simpler than that.

Spelling Lesson:

The last four letters in American I Can

The last four letters in Republican I Can

The last four letters in Democrats Rats

End of lesson! Test to follow on November 6, 2018.

Remember, November 2018 is to be set aside as rodent removal month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.

Word up.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Really?  So the check I write to buy a car is fake or is the car fake?

Bitch, for all you know we live in a simulation. Seriously though, money is backed by faith in a system, not any concrete source of value.

Edited by Wildboer

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Word up.

Bitch, for all you know we live in a simulation. Seriously though, money is backed by faith in a system, not any concrete source of value.

“Faith based system”?  Hmmm...

Yur a cutie!!!

”Faith” as in faith in the issuing institution/government that issued it will back and guarantee the currency unconditionally.  US currency is the #1 currency in the world and good as tender (converted) in every civilized and most uncivilized countries.

THANKS SOCIALIZM!  ....and Obama!!!!

wait....

:bc:

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Word up.

Yup. It's a social construct just like any other. Hell capitalism itself is just a construct.