Check your account email address ×

Why does this chick get 258K a month in child support????

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Crazy to think this woman gets to live off of 3 million a year becuase she pumped out a kid of his

That is crazy, but not as crazy to pay someone 30 million/year to bounce a ball.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That doesn't make it right. That Formula should be capped

well coming from a guy who has gone through it the courts say the children's quality of life should not be affected by a separation/divorce, so if the quality of life is that of a baller millionaire, that's what they award. 

Just now, frenchy said:

well coming from a guy who has gone through it the courts say the children's quality of life should not be affected by a separation/divorce, so if the quality of life is that of a baller millionaire, that's what they award. 

Laughable

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, sounds to me like it's only 10% of his income.  it's tough to put it into perspective but, it kinda makes sense for a world in which none of us live.....or fucking want to for that matter.

yup

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, sounds to me like it's only 10% of his income.  it's tough to put it into perspective but, it kinda makes sense for a world in which none of us live.....or fucking want to for that matter.

3 million dollars is excessive sorry. I don't care if he makes a billion a year. It doesn't take 3 million to raise two children. That money is going to her.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

3 million dollars is excessive sorry. I don't care if he makes a billion a year. It doesn't take 3 million to raise two children. That money is going to her.

You’re missing the point like usual :thumbsup:  An argument can be made 3 million or 10% is too low........so should someone making a 100k only pay 10k in child support? 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Happens all the time.  No way does she deserve 3 million to raise 2 children.  The formula is flawed.

Just now, jtssrx said:

of course it is. In part to buy a nice house for her kids to live in. And take them on nice trips like they did when they were married, and to have private schooling and private coaching like they are accustomed to, etc, etc, etc. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Screenshot_20180720-082802_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re missing the point like usual :thumbsup:  An argument can be made 3 million or 10% is too low........so should someone making a 100k only pay 10k in child support? 

It depends on what the other parent is making.  If they both make 100k, and they have 50/50 placement, no child support.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

No it doesn't but should you want your kids to lead a good life.  They have joint custody, shouldn't be a dramatic change of scenery when they say with either parent.

BTW, he is now dating a Kardasian, that he dumped his ex for.  Personally he should have stayed with the ex.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Just stfu you idiot!

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You better hope thats not the case.  Could you live on 10k if you got divorced?

• Haha 1