Check your account email address ×

what kind of moron.....part deux

would think trump didn't collude with russia? the trump team is prepping the trumpsters!!! collusion is not a crime!!!!!

some of you are the dumbest fucks on the planet

oh wait....

sludgey

loiqpilot

momo

snakey

wolfie

dave

dumbski

broski

ben

racer

rigidhead

xtraBS

neal

analer

jimmy snacks

kivalo

mxz00

angry dick head

jtssrx

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

would think trump didn't collude with russia? the trump team is prepping the trumpsters!!! collusion is not a crime!!!!!

some of you are the dumbest fucks on the planet

oh wait....

sludgey

loiqpilot

momo

snakey

wolfie

dave

dumbski

broski

ben

racer

rigidhead

xtraBS

neal

analer

jimmy snacks

kivalo

mxz00

angry dick head

Look like a list of pupils in the local special ed class..... :lmao: 

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look like a list of pupils in the local special ed class..... :lmao: 

And yet you are the one with the extra chromosome 21  :lol: 

See what I mean......

5990f8c9e1e24_Dipshit(2).jpg.aa76fa589ec47116f5a21e3d6844c94b.jpg.3468f2ac772e85ba4ff9c3e58d701a16.jpg

Was it collusion by Adam Schiff when he was punked by that person on the phone claiming to be Russian operative and having naked pictures of Trump with prostitutes?   I mean after all he was TOLD they were Russian.   

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I would say collusion is a crime. Proof of collusion. :dunno:

Buying facebook ads and memes is not collusion and not a crime.  :bc:

The guy is a first class douche.  He just tries to make out lists thinking it will cause conflict. 

What kind of sensitive snowflake makes a list of people they don't like on a forum, then cry about it

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What kind of moron sits around and makes a list of other members...oh wait.......

Collusion is definitely a crime. Anyone who doesnt think so is just a dummy. But collusion has specific tenants that must be met to be collusion, you cant just make up your own criteria and call other people dumb because they dont agree with you. 

• Like 3

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Collusion is definitely a crime. Anyone who doesnt think so is just a dummy. But collusion has specific tenants that must be met to be collusion, you cant just make up your own criteria and call other people dumb because they dont agree with you. 

BINGO

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Conspiracy to commit a crime is a crime conspiracy to get dirt on an opponent or conspiracy to win an election no so much :flush: 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Conspiracy to commit a crime is a crime conspiracy to get dirt on an opponent of conspiracy to win an election no so much :flush: 

Every campaign ever engages in this. Your whole life is up for scrutiny. 

Lol. Why you dipshits chose to ignore the blatantly obvious and side with a lying POS like trump I have no idea. Some of you blew what little credibility you had. Many never had it. So excuse me for laughing my ass for a loooong while. The show is just beginning. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

collusion itself has little to no meaning when it comes to federal crimes.  Now conspiracy, obstruction, tampering etc which might fall under what the media calls collusion may be a crime with appropriate proof

Just now, Angry ginger said:

collusion itself has little to no meaning when it comes to federal crimes.  Now conspiracy, obstruction, tampering etc which might fall under what the media calls collusion may be a crime with appropriate proof

agreed. none of which have been met. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol. Why you dipshits chose to ignore the blatantly obvious and side with a lying POS like trump I have no idea. Some of you blew what little credibility you had. Many never had it. So excuse me for laughing my ass for a loooong while. The show is just beginning. :lol:

The show may just be beginning but you have been :wrong: about everything since the beginning :finger2: 

some of you may try to sneak out the back door of mar-a-lago by arguing the definition of collusion, but it isn't going to work. you all implied "no collusion" not by your own definition, but the idea the thing was made up, or a dnc set-up, and that trump did not meet with the Russians in doing so.

nice try though

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger