Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I’m going to start fucking with these dill rods hard. I’m going to be putting up 2 dirt bikes, one ATV and a clam shell in the next few months. I will have to start a thread and screen shot some of the back and forth. Sellers can be just as bad. I asked a seller a simple question about the tires on his trailer that was 60 miles from me. In his add” tires hold air”. I told him where I was coming from and asked if the tires would make it or would I need to bring new ones to get it home? He tells me I can do what ever I want once I buy the trailer?  Yo dumb ass, if someone is willing to bring new tires with him, he maybe serious about buying it. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m going to start fucking with these dill rods hard. I’m going to be putting up 2 dirt bikes, one ATV and a clam shell in the next few months. I will have to start a thread and screen shot some of the back and forth. Sellers can be just as bad. I asked a seller a simple question about the tires on his trailer that was 60 miles from me. In his add” tires hold air”. I told him where I was coming from and asked if the tires would make it or would I need to bring new ones to get it home? He tells me I can do what ever I want once I buy the trailer?  Yo dumb ass, if someone is willing to bring new tires with him, he maybe serious about buying it. 

I hate selling shit if it doesnt sell fast...i have zero patience for idiots...my quad..sxs and last truck all sold in less then 24hrs of putting them on fb to sell which was nice.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Happy Birthday fellas!

9 hours ago, ckf said:

We have two birthday boys here today according to my FB feed.

Happy Birthday @Angry ginger  & @DAVE :bc:

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Happy Birthday fatty :bc:

Fuck the other shitstain :finger: 

6 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

Happy Bday.:birthday::birthday:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So Dave, AG and SHEEPSHIT?  Happy birthday Dave and AG!  Fuck you SHEEPY!  Liar!  I heard libertarians don’t age!  Scammer!!!!!!

:lol:

Thanks guys!

:bc:

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_4177.JPG.a54c61b56230fcc56c5997093baabb57.JPG

We need a skynet!!  Persia is going to pay for it!!!    :lol:

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just to stay on topic I've got the SP500 sold back to the guy that traded it to me for the M8....not sure what's next. :lol:

Well, prolly logged 40 or so miles on it.  Time to send it down the road.  :lol:

side:  god damn those sp500’s hold their value!!!

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I hate selling shit if it doesnt sell fast...i have zero patience for idiots...my quad..sxs and last truck all sold in less then 24hrs of putting them on fb to sell which was nice.

Not shit.  Don’t know how many months it took for my last sled to sell.  No telling how many responses I just blew off.  Just got tired of messing with them.  I make a mook pester me to death to show he’s interested.  :lol:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Working and sitting around not making shit until the phone rings, are two different things. 

Yup I am with you on that ! We get 10 bucks a day to carry phone but hardly worth it if you don’t get called out 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hahha you sound like my dad. He bitches about weekends because he has to do family shit and events. His weekend is Monday to Thursday. Retired life sounds excellent. 

It is.

• Like 1