Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Still at work but leaving any minute now. Might play some golf tonight and tip back a few beers.

I'm a year older today, 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

What's everyone doing this weekend?

The wife and I drove to a bigger town nearby to pick up a few items and stopped into a Ford dealership just to look. Turned out to be a little more expensive than planned lol. I bought a new Focus hatchback for myself

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The wife and I drove to a bigger town nearby to pick up a few items and stopped into a Ford dealership just to look. Turned out to be a little more expensive than planned lol. I bought a new Focus hatchback for myself

Did you at least get it in RS trim ?

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Driving up to MN early tomorrow morning. Hauling smoker and a load of shit back to my MN home

When are you back in MN for good Bhen? 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

When are you back in MN for good Bhen? 

Wife and kid labor day weekend.....I'll move back after my house sells and I get sick of driving back and forth. January at the earliest

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wife and kid labor day weekend.....I'll move back after my house sells and I get sick of driving back and forth. January at the earliest

Gotcha. Will be here before ya know it. I'm sure you're eager to get back. 

I wanna golf at Giants Ridge sometime. We'll have to make it happen next year when you are back in MN full time. :bc:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Gotcha. Will be here before ya know it. I'm sure you're eager to get back. 

I wanna golf at Giants Ridge sometime. We'll have to make it happen next year when you are back in MN full time. :bc:

Giants ridge will humble you. Both courses are beautiful. Also the courses at Black Bear and Fortune Bay are world class. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m on call all fucking weekend.

1B1B4E69-46B7-4258-BB36-8C5D409A226D.gif

boo whoo 

I plan on to put in at least  14 hrs this weekend . then  fitting a few 6 to 8 hrs in between to plug away at a flip I have been fucking with after hrs this summer .

but next week rolling out of town Thursday night and starting work at 10ish or when ever I get back in town Monday morning 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

boo whoo 

I plan on to put in at least  14 hrs this weekend . then  fitting a few 6 to 8 hrs in between to plug away at a flip I have been fucking with after hrs this summer .

but next week rolling out of town Thursday night and starting work at 10ish or when ever I get back in town Monday morning 

Working and sitting around not making shit until the phone rings, are two different things. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Working and sitting around not making shit until the phone rings, are two different things. 

I'm a management whore and pretty much work 2 hours after work from home each day and pretty much every weekend.  It is getting old really quick.

If I wanted to work like that, I'd start milking.

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Looks to be cooked perfect. Nice work. :bc:

Thanks, they were, juicy as fuck..

Enjoy your evening bro..HBD

30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I hated being on call . worst was getting a call just before you could stop picking up the phone 

• Thanks 1