Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Still at work but leaving any minute now. Might play some golf tonight and tip back a few beers.

I'm a year older today, 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Happy Happy:birthday: you old gap toothed FUCK 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Murphy 0 skunk 2. Murphy appears to be pissed this time.  Oh ya, happy birthday Jewels..........

7EDF3D6B-933F-4DCE-9329-F4316AD3D755.jpeg

Awww geez.....That is the worst! :lol:

You would think they would learn after the first time but not a chance. 

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Murphy 0 skunk 2. Murphy appears to be pissed this time.  Oh ya, happy birthday Jewels..........

7EDF3D6B-933F-4DCE-9329-F4316AD3D755.jpeg

That sucks! We went though it last fall with Izzy. It took several baths using a few different concoctions and about a months time to get rid of the skunk odor.

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, SSFB said:

Still at work but leaving any minute now. Might play some golf tonight and tip back a few beers.

I'm a year older today, 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Happy birthday, Shortshit!  :bc:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sucks! We went though it last fall with Izzy. It took several baths using a few different concoctions and about a months time to get rid of the skunk odor.

Was told by my vet the last time to stay away from the Internet concoctions.The skunks spray is oil based. You need to use something that will lift the oil off their coat. Wash them twice with Dawn and then with a oatmeal based puppy shampoo. At 10pm when he got nailed last night, I had a choice of Dawn or Simple Green. Went with Dawn and it worked well. The puppy shampoo is to help keep his skin from drying out from the degreaser. She said most of those concoctions spread the oil around and makes it worse.  This morning he just has a faint smell. I was going to go to Home Depot and pick up a charcoal filter for the furnace this morning, but it’s not needed. The house doesn’t smell. The front yard still does. I’m sold on the Dawn. He caught and wrestled with a small fox last month. Some how he came out of that not needing stitches. He is a Aussie and will go after anything in his yard.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Was told by my vet the last time to stay away from the Internet concoctions.The skunks spray is oil based. You need to use something that will lift the oil off their coat. Wash them twice with Dawn and then with a oatmeal based puppy shampoo. At 10pm when he got nailed last night, I had a choice of Dawn or Simple Green. Went with Dawn and it worked well. The puppy shampoo is to help keep his skin from drying out from the degreaser. She said most of those concoctions spread the oil around and makes it worse.  This morning he just has a faint smell. I was going to go to Home Depot and pick up a charcoal filter for the furnace this morning, but it’s not needed. The house doesn’t smell. The front yard still does. I’m sold on the Dawn. He caught and wrestled with a small fox last month. Some how he came out of that not needing stitches. He is a Aussie and will go after anything in his yard.  

Thanks for the tips :bc:

Aussie's have a ton of energy.

The wife used a 3 part concoction that works. It got rid of the smell and you'd never know he was sprayed when he was dry and a just a faint trace when he got wet which went away fairly quick. She gets phonecalls at the grooming shop if she does skunked dogs and tells them no. The place will stink and last thing she wants are the other dogs going home smelling like a skunk

So I put this up on a vintage FB dirt bike page. Just a post with a few pics trying to feel out the market and get a value. The prices are all over the place. I said it’s not for sale yet and would keep it and bounce it off of trees for anything less than $1200.  The pm’s I’m getting with offers for $700 or less are up over 10 now. Do peaple not fucking read? This ass hole from lower Mi keeps pming me that he is doing me a favor by driving 4 hours one way to give me $700 cash for it. I just sent him a message telling him I would send him a video of me ghost riding it into a lake before I would sell it for $700. I did get a lot of good responses from collectors from all over the country. Most say it should sell for $2200. It all depends on where the buyer is located and what the shipping cost are. If the buyer is close to me,It will bring top dollar. If they have to pay $350 to ship it to either coast it will drop the selling price. I did get a PM from a collector in New Zeland asking for my zip code so he can check on shipping. There must be 10 or more collectors giving it a value from $1800 to $3000 on my post. Yet these stupid fucktarded hillbilly’s keep sending me these stupid offers. What part of “ I will bounce it off of trees for less than $1200” don’t they understand? 

F9D35A3B-7F44-4717-8C39-EC8973306543.jpeg

7A367BF2-3EAE-4CF4-99BA-DF1EECF4D301.thumb.jpeg.1baa7745580661714214bf9f2debd3e5.jpeg

Got the ex’s dog as she is on an emergency trip back to Cali. Going to re-man him up. He already attacked a flock of geese and rolled in fish guts. I’d say we are 1/3 of the way to un-fucking her pussifying of him. Fucker has shed ALL OF THE HAIR over my beautifully spotless house. Not amused. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So I put this up on a vintage FB dirt bike page. Just a post with a few pics trying to feel out the market and get a value. The prices are all over the place. I said it’s not for sale yet and would keep it and bounce it off of trees for anything less than $1200.  The pm’s I’m getting with offers for $700 or less are up over 10 now. Do peaple not fucking read? This ass hole from lower Mi keeps pming me that he is doing me a favor by driving 4 hours one way to give me $700 cash for it. I just sent him a message telling him I would send him a video of me ghost riding it into a lake before I would sell it for $700. I did get a lot of good responses from collectors from all over the country. Most say it should sell for $2200. It all depends on where the buyer is located and what the shipping cost are. If the buyer is close to me,It will bring top dollar. If they have to pay $350 to ship it to either coast it will drop the selling price. I did get a PM from a collector in New Zeland asking for my zip code so he can check on shipping. There must be 10 or more collectors giving it a value from $1800 to $3000 on my post. Yet these stupid fucktarded hillbilly’s keep sending me these stupid offers. What part of “ I will bounce it off of trees for less than $1200” don’t they understand? 

F9D35A3B-7F44-4717-8C39-EC8973306543.jpeg

treefiddy.jpg

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

7A367BF2-3EAE-4CF4-99BA-DF1EECF4D301.thumb.jpeg.1baa7745580661714214bf9f2debd3e5.jpeg

Got the ex’s dog as she is on an emergency trip back to Cali. Going to re-man him up. He already attacked a flock of geese and rolled in fish guts. I’d say we are 1/3 of the way to un-fucking her pussifying of him. Fucker has shed ALL OF THE HAIR over my beautifully spotless house. Not amused. 

Looks a lot like mine. If it were up to him, he would live outside. Except when it’s real cold or real hot.:lol:

02A884D3-3EF9-47BC-BDE3-384ED586E87B.jpeg

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He went swimming for the first time yesterday. I have to leash him now or he’ll jump right in when I let him out. He’s obsessed. 

Mine loves to go to this one boat ramp and try’s to catch the small fish. I need to video it, it’s funny as shit to watch. He gets so mad and frustrated.:lol:

A9FDE801-2FEF-4100-8607-12DDC7A45DF3.jpeg